Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Their discord got unlocked and this is what happened.

pteAAOU.png

The Jester

Cipher
BBosGNt.png

i like his profile pic. What a fucking shitshow, the tortanic of the modding community.

I mean, the Fallout Miami guy isn't wrong, but he better hope his own project is squeaky, squeaky clean after publicly putting that out there.

All of this is so performative.

EDIT: I mean all of the reactions from the various devs are performative
Hey at least you can join the Enclave in Miami.
1611795373819.jpg

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
This is amazing. This whole thing is amazing.

GOD BLESS THE ENCLAVE!!! GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

Also, on a separate note does anyone have any of this guy's actual ped art?
Apparently it's just cartoons of underage My Little Pony horses. Don't know if that's something that can get the dude in trouble. He's Polish. No idea what the laws over there are about this stuff.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Man, now I feel a strange mixture of feelings, I feel sorry for the voice actors of this thing but at the same time I cant stop laughing, this is comedy gold, this was the best mod evah... imagine you excited to be working on the biggest mod for Fallout New Vegas in the hopes of getting your voice acting noticed, then, they assign you to do some loveslab scalie fetiche fantasy or to be a Death Claw that will be raped, man, nobody deserves that.

"Hi, I'm Judy, voice actor, I do some professional work, I did Skyrim voices, some Fallout 3 voices, I'm really excited to be working with you."
"Hi Judy, hummm, you have a ass that looks like a snake ass, do you know it?"
"Ehh...I'm really excited to be here too."
"Okay, I will hand now your script, Judy."
Judy takes the script and read the title: "The mass fornicating snake whore?"
"Yes, Judy, I think it is the most appropriated for your snakes ass... oh, sorry, I meant... your talents."
Judy reading her script: "You humans find us most attractive."
"No, Judy, I need that with more enthusiasm and with a snake lisp!"
"Where is your right hand good sir?"
"where my hand is, it is not of your concern, we are creating art here!"
"ssYou humans findss uss most attractive!"
"YES! My live is vindicated, my seven years of work is done, the world needs to see this!"

Man, I think poor Judy should seek therapy.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Interview got backed up too. There's some good stuff in there. Sneedposting, Baneposting, Toddposting, Shazamposting and a degenerate developer lying his ass off and trying to damage control.

0wca

Learned
Man, now I feel a strange mixture of feelings, I feel sorry for the voice actors of this thing but at the same time I cant stop laughing, this is comedy gold, this was the best mod evah... imagine you excited to be working on the biggest mod for Fallout New Vegas in the hopes of getting your voice acting noticed, then, they assign you to do some loveslab scalie fetiche fantasy or to be a Death Claw that will be raped, man, nobody deserves that.

"Hi, I'm Judy, voice actor, I do some professional work, I did Skyrim voices, some Fallout 3 voices, I'm really excited to be working with you."
"Hi Judy, hummm, you have a ass that looks like a snake ass, do you know it?"
"Ehh...I'm really excited to be here too."
"Okay, I will hand now your script, Judy."
Judy takes the script and read the title: "The mass fornicating snake whore?"
"Yes, Judy, I think it is the most appropriated for your snakes ass... oh, sorry, I meant... your talents."
Judy reading her script: "You humans find us most attractive."
"No, Judy, I need that with more enthusiasm and with a snake lisp!"
"Where is your right hand good sir?"
"where my hand is, it is not of your concern, we are creating art here!"
"ssYou humans findss uss most attractive!"
"YES! My live is vindicated, my seven years of work is done, the world needs to see this!"

Man, I think poor Judy should seek therapy.

Actually the whole voice actor hiring process went through the Casting Call Club which means it was all done online with just some short direction (and all within the same word file as the lines themselves). Afaik, no one was actually being actively directed by the voice casting director and also the lines were given without context and the Courier's lines weren't included because they didn't want to spoil anything.

So, in a way, it was WAY worse, because she had to read those lines and figure out a way to do them "right" with no context whatsoever.

My character didn't have any wierd shit luckily but the thoughts that must have gone through that poor woman's head lmao

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I haven't read the 40 pages of thread

So "America" is a minor/underage character name that is sexualized in the mod by a guy named Skunk?

I am confused whether America is a country or a name

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Only way this would have been more Epic is if it released on Tim's store.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom