Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout - no rope in Vault 15 locker

Melcar

Arcane
You just suck at Fallout. You should just wander the wastes and hope to die from radiation.

Texas Red

Whiner
I'm playing evil and I'm in a bit of trouble. The deathclaw won't let me in to V13 because he senses my evil deeds. I have read the guide and it said to ask him about brahmin raids, which will lead to him asking for some tech help. Where do I get initial info on these brahmin raids, I can't ask about them.

Or should I just get that Cult of Personality perk which removes negative/positive reactions? I don't really want it because I like NPCs commenting on what I've done. But nor do I want to kill everything in V13.

Melcar

Arcane
You need to go to the Westin ranch in NCR. When in NCR, talk to the sheriff dude about getting some work and he will mention a job at the ranch. Once you take the quest you will learn about what's taking the brahmin.
You could also kill the Deathclaws. They die anyway. I think you can also sneak past that first Deathclaw and steal the GECK (or you can just initiate attack and run like hell).

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
BTW, I think I discovered the Westin ranch on my 3rd or 4th F2 playthrough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom