Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Fallout: New Vegas Will Be Enormous

Butthurt Obsiturd fanbois ITT

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
commie said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:
Really? What did I misrepresent?

He said the game is enormous, he played for an hour and saw 1/8 of the world.
I said that he said the game was enormous and furthermore I said the game will have at the very least 8 hours of content. Which is a safe assumption given he needed an hour to uncover 1/8 of the gameworld. Hope you understand now.

Well it was a bit of a Foxian comment, stating the obvious dressed up in sarcasm : hurr durr it will have at least 8 hours of content cause he saw 1/8th in an hour, as if that's not a given. I mean if he played for 20 minutes then you'd state the obvious that there's at least 20 minutes of content?

It's like trying to be all 'hip' with the snide anti-Bethesda jabs everywhere. Yes, we know, Beth sucks balls...tell us something new already.
It seemed pretty clear to me that he was making fun of the journalist.

kris

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
I'm not sure that's how it works...an area packed with content can take much more time than 3 empty zones. "1 hour for 1/8 = at least 8 hours" assumes every place is the same.

...but is it a turd?

He didn't really say he did everything in that 1/8 of the game. Also I think it is safe to assume the bulk of the content is in vegas/strip.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I bet even with all these complaints when Turd Vegas comes out Codex will munch on it and praise it for merely being better than Fallout 3, while Skyway will say it's shit that's worse than Failout 3 and Oblibion lololol.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom