Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout: New Vegas First Gameplay Video

Silellak

Cipher
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
MetalCraze said:
So where are all those "omg they are raping Fallout!" cries like when Bethesda did the same?
Oh but what do I know - this is going to be a yet another real RPG from Obsidian

Yeah, the first page of the thread is absolutely glowing with praise.
Skyway often makes up his own arguments and then argues against those. In his defense, I guess it's easier that way.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Silellak are you stupid or just pretend to be one?
Where did I say anything about the praise or anything? What I'm saying is that I didn't see all those faggots who spammed GRP/GD/ with FO and Beth relationship topics making a single post about how Obsidian rapes FO.

You perfectly know that when this turd comes out it will be the best RPG since AP, just like AP was the best RPG since ME2, which was the best RPG since DA, which was the best RPG in years and so on

FeelTheRads

Arcane
What I'm saying is that I didn't see all those faggots who spammed GRP/GD/ with FO and Beth relationship topics making a single post about how Obsidian rapes FO.

Does it really matter anymore? The orifice is already stretched to its limits. I for one watch it happen with the semi-hardon I might get from witnessing a real rape scene. :smugcodex:

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I think we kinda got burned out. Also, all that FINO3 rage was pretty counter-productive.
BTW.
I think that the most of FINO3 rage was fueled by Beth fanboys who were constantly slandering the real Fallout and needed a beating or education.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I think that the most of FINO3 rage was fueled by Beth fanboys

Pretty much. And also this:

Pete_Hines_01.JPG

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
MetalCraze said:
You perfectly know that when this turd comes out it will be the best RPG since AP, just like AP was the best RPG since ME2, which was the best RPG since DA, which was the best RPG in years and so on

hurray for progress!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom