Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Fallout Lives!

snoek

Cipher
/me does a big retarded 'Jippeh!' redneck style.

Araanor

Liturgist
Danish.

I highly doubt there is anything of substance to gather from that news post.

DemonKing

Arcane
Actually to be fair to Interplay Fallout 3 was never officially announced - therefore in theory no press release or other notification re: it's suspension/cancellation is warranted. Of course, the reality is every Fallout fan worth his salt knew it was in the works and that the whole BIS team got canned - so some sort of acknowledgement would have been nice.

However if Haeve's idea of continuing to use their "valuable intellectual properties" means Fallout is now console only I think he needs his head checked.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
DemonKing said:
Actually to be fair to Interplay Fallout 3 was never officially announced - therefore in theory no press release or other notification re: it's suspension/cancellation is warranted. Of course, the reality is every Fallout fan worth his salt knew it was in the works and that the whole BIS team got canned - so some sort of acknowledgement would have been nice.

However if Haeve's idea of continuing to use their "valuable intellectual properties" means Fallout is now console only I think he needs his head checked.

This is for me analogus to the church cancelling the resurection of Jesus Christ and saying for an excuse

But hey we did not announce that he was crucified that year so that makes it ok.

Greenskin13

Erudite
Lemon said:
Voss, they also have that WW2 shooter scheduled for a 2Q Xbox/PS2 release.

Speaking for WWII shooters, am I the only one that felt that Call of Duty was overrated. I mean, it was fun and the fact that you didn't fight alone was refreshing. Still, all the teamwork events were heavily scripted and the AI constantly hiccuped.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom