Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FALLOUT 3 IZ A DEEP AAR-PEE-GEE (video hype-a-view)

dagorkan

Arbiter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6XMf_3Umfo

Pete: ...One of the first things, coming up, you know, how we gonna do role-playing with guns? 'Cos it isn't the easiest thing in the world to do...

AAR-PEE-GEE and guns, wowzer!!!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I turned it off after she said "Bethesda is known for making some of the deepest and longest lasting roleplaying experiences in the industry."

Murk

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
I turned it off after she said "______ is known for making some of the deepest and longest lasting [...] experiences in the industry."

interesting...

S_Verner

Scholar
TheWesDude said:
is it just me or does she seem really bored during the interview?

It's like the OTHER rich person who read the SLA propaganda and was then shot because he weren't convincing.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
This is actually the first gameplay video I've ever bothered to watch of Fallout 3; haven't really cared about the game all that much. Now I usually don't give a damn about graphics, but god-fucking-damn that game looks atrocious.

Btw, is that the same girl whose tits Todd once got caught staring at? That was a lulzy pic.

Kiree

Scholar
My theory is that Howard and Hines are evil geniuses, and Oblivion and Fallout 3 is part of a larger plan to enslave nations with necromancy.

Or maybe it's just a big joke. Maybe they are secretly laughing at their customers for buying the equivalent of dried diarrhea. And maybe everybody at Bethesda reads the Codex and are making fun of us.

Pliskin

Arbiter
Kiree said:
The chick was hot.

In a Night of the Living Dead / Invasion of the Body Snatchers kinda way. Wonder how many takes before she could read the questions without fucking up? That dead-eyed look of hers is just so "I got a communications degree from city college for this?"

Herbert West

Arbiter
One of the first things, coming up, you know, how we gonna do role-playing with guns? 'Cos it isn't the easiest thing in the world to do...
It is an immense challenge, since roleplaying is all about riding on your horse and hitting shit with your sword, right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom