Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fable 3

curry

Arcane
So far it's been much better than Witcher 2 :smug:

Catbert

Scholar
curry said:
So far it's been much better than Witcher 2 :smug:

Couldn't agree more. This game was so awesome it made my XBOX burn up and I had to revert to playing Witcher 2 on my friend's PC while she was sucking my dick.

Yuck, girls and PC gaming.

well i`m playing this shit cause my rig cant handle witcher 2.

so far so good ( as for action/adventure game :smug: )

im playing on hardcore mode and my princess already has three fukking scars on her face :x

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I took a quick break from TW2 to play this and I don't know what all the rage is about. It's pretty much the same thing as the first Fable that got all this acclaim. If you like a fart simulator with scatological Pommie humour and chicken kickin' pretending to be some kind of ARPG 'lite' then it does everything as advertised. What's the problem with it? It's not like it pretends to be something it's not.

Again I wonder about the low reviews(the XBOX version must really have been fucked up) because the game is essentially Fable in a new skin and some little additions like the dog.

The steam-punk pseudo-industrial revolution setting is pretty cool as well, and the intro made me lol.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Thing is that Fable 2 improved quite a bit on the original. This one is a large step back in terms of gameplay and even story. They 'streamlined' a lot of the fun stuff out of the game.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well I haven't played the second one so only have the first as reference and that was a fun, pleasant game in itself and this seems more or less the same thing. It's annoying that when Fable 2 came out Microsoft were in the process of consolidating and disbanding studios and probably that's why we never got a PC port of it.

Though I also liked Venetica, the Kraut 'Fable', so what do I know about these casual action adventures? ;)

The Wizard

Educated
awful port, awful gameplay, awful customization, awful story, awful moral choices, awful characters and awful jokes.

banal.
shit.
boring.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I can't even muster up enough interest to "acquire" this game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom