Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Expeditions: Viking Gameplay Demonstration at xBeau Gaming

Neanderthal

Arcane
buy a keyboard without broken keys or stfu

No ta sunshine.

You might find this to be interesting reading:
gO6s49X.jpg

Cheers matey, 13th Warrior based on that innit? Think i'll go wi a Vladimir Kulich portrait for Vikings.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I am interested in this game and will buy it but I don't know what the fuck a YouTuber is and the fact that this word was used fills me with rage. Is this some of the minecraft shit my kids watch on youtube? If so, fuck you real good in your pooper you filthy children pieces of shit

Jinn

Arcane
Wow, this seems to be becoming a really special project. I played Expedition: Conquistador to completion right when it came out and enjoyed it a fair amount, but this look leaps and bounds better in many ways.

I will be throwing my money at this as soon as I am able.

:retarded: That interviewer.
it was embarrassing, had to stop watching because of it..seemed like your classic dude-bro idiot, who numerous times literally stated he had no patience for making characters and just wanted to smash things in the face followed by:

"ah, cool so we have like a vikings/diablo type thing going on here..."...

fucking switched it off after that...

edit:

I do like the way the game is coming along however, know that the interviewer has nothing to do with it and I will almost assuredly buy the finished product...

Last edited:

Fargus

Arcane
Cool game. Will buy probably.

On a side note that dude-bro who kept saying "asslife! asslife!" is a complete moron. It was terrible to watch. They should find better interviewer next time.

Neanderthal

Arcane
License might be a bit expensive now mightn't it? Then again wi shit film an few cancelled projects an games it might hav gon down. Or is it public property now, think its at least seventy five years since RE Howard croaked, bout 1936 or so weren't it?

Either way yes fuckin please.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom