Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Ex-Obsidian Kevin Saunders Joins inXile as Project Director, Probably on New Torment Game

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Get back to me

Yeah, no thanks. I can't even be bothered to read your posts any longer. It was more about the visual aesthetic of a retarded aspie ranting which got me. ;)

MCA
TwinkieGorilla flipping like a bitching drama queen who can't put her finger on just what exactly is wrong with the stuff that makes her upset.

Keep on. The fact that there are people who are incredibly butthurt by my posts but are utterly unable to address anything I say is entertainment enough.

:smug:

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
It's ok, little buddy. I put a winking smiley to let you know it will all be ok. ;) <-- here's another.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
You're hardly the only one the raise questions on why use the name Torment, for instance a bit somewhat more rational discussion of it is going on here. It is a fair question, and right now a lot of questions are still unanswered. And a lot of decisions on inXile's end are not in fact made yet, they're early in the process. So would not I expect complete answers right now. But before any kind of crowdfunding thing would even be considered, these things will be discussed and decided.

We have no idea if this game will be 3D or 2D. You assume it's 3D, and you're right, there are reasons to assume that's a logical choice for inXile. But it's just an assumption, not a fact, so I don't see why or how people would have to address it.

I really don't think the problem here is that the points you're raising or unique or unwanted, but it is as you prefer... Anyway, I'll leave you two to it.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I actually think this second kickstarter maybe necessary (in before the publisher sellout near in 2 years).

By doing another, they add a bit more of rope for their hanging; if their operating costs are as insane as estimated.

edit: waitasecond, it's not obsidian. Bah.
edit2: previous page makes valid point that now it will be TB probably.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom