Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

EverQuest 2 Pizza.

Kortalh

Liturgist
http://everquest2.station.sony.com/pizza/

You're in luck - pizza is just a few key strokes away! While playing EverQuest II just type /pizza and a web browser will launch the online ordering section of pizzahut.com. Fill in your info and just kick back until fresh pizza is delivered straight to your door.

I hate being a lurker who starts a thread out of the blue, but the moment I read about this, I could think of only one forum that would truely appreciate the sheer idiocy that is the EverQuest II /pizza command.

It really says something about Americans when we can't even be bothered to log out of our video games long enough to order a pizza.

LlamaGod

Cipher
I just use the phone. Pizza hut sucks aways. So does EverQuest.

ITS LIKE A BLACK HOLE OF SUCK.

I thought it was a joke at first, but it does indeed work.

Balor

Arcane
You know, when you transliterate "2 pizza" into Russian, using 1337 grammar, you'll end up with 'tupizza' - 100% literally correct word for a 'fool' or 'idiot'. Oh, I guess, it's more closer to 'dumbass'.
Strange coincidence.

Fez

Erudite
Pizza Hut must be paying a fortune for this. I can imagine the next commands will be the /topup one for the nurses to swap the intravenous drip bags and /spongebath, so you never have to leave the chair again.

obediah

Erudite
Too much!

1) Sony padding their pockets further with in game advertising
2) Fat EQ fucks that can't leave the game to feed themselves
3) Pizza Hut's shitty ass pizza.

Now if they can add a command to ship me a two-headed egyptian girl, that would be progress.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom