Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Erasure of Codex cultural inheritance

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
So I was browsing Nutmeg's post history, looking for unhinged rants to repost on 4chan for free (You)s there, and I noticed that barbarian has vandalized his post history.
MULTIPLE threads made by him, who were all pure gold, have been edited away:
nutmeg gold fund.JPG

I think I speak for all of us citizens of the Codex when I say that this is unacceptable. I don't care if he "changed his mind" or is "making sure the police doesn't arrest me" or whatever, this is vandalism. This ereses Codex culture! I want to go pray at the altar of vatnik apologia, but I find it destroyed, broken, deleted!
Please, I bet all administrators of the website, I know you have the power to restore what was lost. I want to again be able to read how the USA will collapse by 2022, or how COVID-19 is genetically engineered to kill Slavs specifically via spread by pigeons. You can't allow this one rogue to deny us all of the pleasure of reading the arcane lore of vata delusion.

And before you appeal to his authorship: No! His hands may have hit the keys on the keyboard, but it was divinely inspired. Its not his authorship, the text already existed in the havens and his input only manifested it. He doesn't own it anymore than Pythagoras owns the relationship between the sides of a right triangle. We all own it, it is inherent to mankind and our souls. Restore our temple! I want to pray!

Nutmeg

Arcane
Vatnik Wumao
I mean I did this ages ago. FWIW, I put slightly more effort in my off topic posts then, than I do now, where I just write whatever I think will most irritate my enemies. There were also less posts deleted than I made since.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Don't worry, I have backups.

Send them to the CCP. I suspect they'd be interested in what Nutmeg has to say.
I am sure quite a few agencies would be interested to hear about vatnik opinions.

Ship them to siberian denazification camp

If they don't have the logistics for gulags, Russia can always dig a ditch and toss all the corpses inside. The protestors are living off Russia's mercy tbh.

They just need to find out their identities and then middle of night knock on door and send to camp. It's how Stalin used to do it and it's right.

Once Ukraine is demilitarized, the whole of the new union state will be denazified. This means all nationalists will be rounded up and shipped to China for labor. They will be replaced with foreign internationalists who showed their merit in the field of battle. This is because nationalism is an existential threat to the super state.

This is the meaning of denazification. I expect about 4 million nationalists throughout Russia, Ukraine and Belarus will be purged.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
That is because Nutjob constantly makes wild, insane predictions, and then edits them out once he is proven wrong by reality, again and again. I recommend putting him on ignore, he's deranged and dishonest to the extreme.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
That is because Nutjob constantly makes wild, insane predictions, and then edits them out once he is proven wrong by reality, again and again. I recommend putting him on ignore, he's deranged and dishonest to the extreme.
Putting people on ignore is the real erasure of Codex culture here. Where is the fun in that?

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Who is Licorice
We talked about this earlier, some people brought up MAD, so I will reiterate.

This is what your elites aren't telling you, if they even know. Above at least every anglosphere city there are Russian and Chinese nukes in low earth orbit. These can be dropped at a speed of Mach 17 to the earth that's 5km per *second*. Putin put it clearly in his Macron presser "you won't have time to blink".

There is no MAD anymore, just ADotW (Assued Destruction of the West)

Radiane

Cipher
This is yet another proof that users shouldn't have the right to edit their posts after a certain amount of time. Best would be to set the editing time for posts preferably around 15 minutes after the post. If you don't like your post then, well, bad luck motherfucker. Of course, the ability to delete own posts shouldn't be there at all also.

Radiane

Cipher
Of course, decline enablers like Shitwalker/Liberal get nightmares and consequently get furious just by the mere thought that they could lose the ability to alter their own posts.

And to think that it was Liberal who constantly did accuse King Crispy of altering his (Liberal's) posts... (which, allegedly was just another piece of bullshit made up by Liberal...)

I'm seriously beginning to admire the angelic-like patience of mods like King Crispy who have to deal with such people

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Of course, decline enablers like Shitwalker/Liberal get nightmares and consequently get furious just by the mere thought that they could lose the ability to alter their own posts.

And to think that it was Liberal who constantly did accuse King Crispy of altering his (Liberal's) posts... (which, allegedly was just another piece of bullshit made up by Liberal...)

I'm seriously beginning to admire the angelic-like patience of mods like King Crispy who have to deal with such people
Pretty sure that 99% of the stupidity around here is just Liberal talking to himself via alt network. :lol:

Zlaja

Arcane
This is yet another proof that users shouldn't have the right to edit their posts after a certain amount of time

No, that would be bad. I sometimes browse through some of my older posts in the 'wymyn' and 'cosplay' threads to make sure pictures are still visible, and edit out some of the broken ones to make sure the posts look presentable. Hell, sometimes I even add an image or two, if too many images are missing.

That's how much I care about preserving Codex's cultural heritage.

Nutmeg

Arcane
Vatnik Wumao
I constantly re-edit my gaming thread OPs with new info. I also go back to my post game write-ups and reviews to scan for errors and word things more clearly. I encourage readers to check back on my longer posts a day or two after I first post them. They settle in nicely after those first couple of days and should be much more enjoyable to read.

Vatnik Wumao
I honestly want to see reactions on 4chan to vata wisdom. Make it happen Bulgarian man.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom