Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Mynon is the finest specimen of "garbage human". All that he gets is fully deserved.
Honestly i curious about him.Is he just a autistic retard or is he just trolling?

Self-absored autistic trolling retard imo.
If he evolves a little bit more in this direction he could become a fully-fledged SJW.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mynon is the finest specimen of "garbage human". All that he gets is fully deserved.
Honestly i curious about him.Is he just a autistic retard or is he just trolling?

If he evolves a little bit more in this direction he could become a fully-fledged SJW.
What makes you think he isn't? He first showed up in the GG thread complaining about "gendered insults" inflicted upon women, and then whining about "systemic oppression" when his posts got their deserved ratings.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

What makes you think he isn't? He first showed up in the GG thread complaining about "gendered insults" inflicted upon women, and then whining about "systemic oppression" when his posts got their deserved ratings.
Well he is just a fledgling,after all he knows about the codex.Also he is not gone badshit SJW yet,he is not doxing people.....yet.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Well he is just a fledgling,after all he knows about the codex.Also he is not gone badshit SJW yet,he is not doxing people.....yet.
No, but he did post pirated links of a book a codexer wrote.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

No, but he did post pirated links of a book a codexer wrote.
Oh well the codex needs stupid people as well.Without them our superiority will be just in our heads.You can see intelligence only when you put it next to stupidity,without stupidity intelligence is just a mediacracy.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
My mistake was that I first approached this place as I would any semi-serious forum, due to my limited knowledge of it. After I saw the manner in which this community operates, and how it enforces its echo chambers, I had several choices: quietly leaving it, being dishonest to myself and trying to blend in, or being true to my views and fighting the way in which this place operates in only way available to me. I went with the third choice.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Why do you feel the need to fight the way this site operates, and what specifically do you mean by that?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
My mistake was that I first approached this place as I would any semi-serious forum, due to my limited knowledge of it. After I saw the manner in which this community operates, and how it enforces its echo chambers, I had several choices: quietly leaving it, being dishonest to myself and trying to blend in, or being true to my views and fighting the way in which this place operates in only way available to me. I went with the third choice.
By semi-serious forums you mean tumblr and twiter (I know that they are not exactly forums)?Or are they the serious ones?

hello friend

Arcane
Some people, being rigid in their thinking and most comfortable with heavy compartmentalisation, are confused by the shifting fluidity of silly and serious on the 'Dex. They can't handle it.

"These people are monsters! These people are completely unintelligible!

That's okay. I can be abrasive and incoherent too :argh:."

And thus a chronic shitposter is born.

MasPingon

Arcane

Be honest, there is no other place that will accept you as much as Codex did. You are just being yourself.

Why exactly people got excited for this game?

All was dead in the ancient land of RPG. Legends told of great heroes of yore, but they were all long dust, and their descendants, instead of standing on the shoulders of giants, stood on their heels, downwards. It was seven years of famine and drought, during which only one RPG distinguished itself by being purty and huge, and carrying not one but two swords upon its story-driven back. The masses yearned for salvation, and convinced themselves to play some inferior clones of games of yesteryear, tunnel simulators and teleporting CYOAs and finely balanced exposition exhibitions. But it was all for naught.

And then, just when the populace was about to break down, and the childrenz cried, a man named Darth Ratsor Roxor came, and foretold of a coming of an RPG messiah. He based his prophecy on a complete lack of logic and the opposite of evidence, but the hungry masses filled their hearts with his mental snake oil. A new memesiah was born.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It looks like total crap so i was curious
jPcL9DP.png

fe78da80b619494fbcae9523a232a18730e8c75a

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom