Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2017 - June 10-15 - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
[autistic screeching intensifies]
DCEk0bAXoAYXc55.jpg:large
What the fuck is that

Why people today act so retarded
I remember that chick from the minecraft con cringe compilation.

orcinator

Liturgist
One of the games in that rapid fire segment looked interesting and uh, maybe I can play some of the obscure xhueg games I always wanted to play without having to search for a pirate compatible xhueg.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well that was way too long. Too many trailers to post them all right now, but here are the ones from the Xbox YouTube channel:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Lol... will be at least a year before State of Decay 2 hits Steam. I really need to be a game developer because some of them put in shit for hours.
JuliaRobertsRaptor.gif

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Good:
-OG Backwards compatibility
-Mostly games

Bad:
-None of the games were particularly noteworthy

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Lol, probably one of the worst E3 conferences ever :lol:

Really? I mean, it was certainly a big step up from the last few with renewed focus on games as opposed to gimmicks, but I doubt this will get anyone to buy XBoneX after seeing the price and that practically all games are multiplats for Win10 as well. Good news for PC players, I guess.

sullynathan

Arcane
Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
you fags really think Witcher 3's shitty horse controls are better than Ass Creeds?

I haven't played Witcher 3, so I wouldn't know, but that wasn't your original assertion.

Unlike Witcher 3, ass creed games have had good horse riding mechanics since 2009

What I gathered from this is that AssCreed has good horse riding mechanics and Witcher 3 doesn't. I've played a few AssCreed games (unfortunately) and I found all the controls to be cumbersome and shitty, especially horse controls and combat. So if Witcher 3 managed to have worse horse controls than AssCreed, I'd be impressed... but I've heard it's a pretty shitty game in general so I guess it wouldn't be too surprising.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I wonder about the fools that bought a xbone, even worse who will buy a scorpio, you gonna pay money on expensive hardware to play stylized indie BS with shitty graphix that any budget PC could easily run, really, Microsoft doesn't know what it is doing. It is trying to get rid of the Xbone division but is too much afraid of the blacklash, so they keep the xbone around like a zombie.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom