Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What will be the biggest title at E3?

• Malise and the Machine v0.5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • The Primeval Star: Operation Dark Mana

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • [ILLUSION] Sex/Cross Sphere

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Millenium War Aigis

• The Last Sovereign

• Another hentaiwriter title even though he still hasn't finished the first fucking game

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Tyranny (kingcomrade)

Votes: 48 64.9%

• Total voters

pippin

I know people say that every year but this time its really fucking nothing. Unless Sony has some big unannounced titles coming tonight than the "best" games of this year e3 are both sequels to mediocre shit like south park and dishonored:negative: not one interesting exclusive:roll: no big reveals no surprises just plain banal boring shit like that skyrim re-release:hahano:

E3 has been fucking nothing for years. People pay to be advertised. It's like Comicon or any other event of this nature.

---

Arcane
I know people say that every year but this time its really fucking nothing. Unless Sony has some big unannounced titles coming tonight than the "best" games of this year e3 are both sequels to mediocre shit like south park and dishonored:negative: not one interesting exclusive:roll: no big reveals no surprises just plain banal boring shit like that skyrim re-release:hahano:
I still hope that the Zelda demo will be good :M
As for me, I liked Dishonored, and the announcement of Prey+Dishonored 2, all made by Arkane, is enough :positive:

EDIT: I also liked ReCore (PC/X1). In case you missed it:

Last edited:

A horse of course

Sony stream starts in 30m, but I'm tried and idgaf. Will update the thread tomorrow.

deuxhero

Arcane
God of War: Kid Who Either Dies In the Tutorial or Kratos Does, Ackward shoehorned reference to islamic killing with no mention of Islam, Laster of Us. So far so meh.

Edit: Last Guardian and whatever that open world game I forget the name of is with the girl protag who won't shut the fuck up.

Latro

Arcane
god of war: lol why the fuck is kratos a pussy
last guardian: looks like shit but I like the rousing cheer because it's finally releasing after 4 years at E3
stronk wymyn survival: lol. looks like third person crysis but the main character won't shut the fuck up

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Alright, the audience member screaming out at the jump scare was funny. Better than the actual presentations so far.

Tehdagah

Arcane
New RE game looks extremely generic.

Actually it doesn't even looks like a game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom