Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

Nim

Augur
One of the theories I had was that the database corrupted
Again ? :MLast time us players on wayfinder lost 3 weeks in the rollback. They surely have made precautions since then :hug:

Nim

Augur
One of the theories I had was that the database corrupted
Again ? :MLast time us players on wayfinder lost 3 weeks in the rollback. They surely have made precautions since then :hug:
3 weeks? Damn, I'm suprised you continued to play it, I'd quit at that point.
Oh we got compensation. Lemme see
“Work is being done to grant the following items to all characters who were created on Wayfinder prior to 5:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) on Wednesday, July 15th: One Heroic XP Stone that will grant 2 Million Experience when consumed (Bound to Character) and one Epic XP Stone that will grant 2 Million Experience when consumed (Bound to Character), and 50 Greater Elixirs of Discovery.
We have enabled a bunch of event-related bonuses on Wayfinder to help players get to where they want to be following a server rollback this week. The following bonuses are available on Wayfinder through August 23rd:

+200% Heroic and Epic XP
+100% Cannith Crafting XP
+100% Challenge Rewards Boost
+50% Reaper XP
+50% Guild Renown
+10 Treasure Hunter’s Boost
+10% VIP XP
Double Mysterious Remnants (twice the chance for Remnants to appear when defeating a Champion)

Zurat-Yarkuch

Savant
Goddammit. Spent the past two days in bed sick as a dog, finally feeling well enough to go on the PC and come back to find the game is down.

deama

Prophet
whatever. i got my completionist. now it can all disappear like tears in the rain for all i care.
What would happen if they had to do a server rollback and they had to rollback to before you completed the completionist?

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
let me know if one should dedust their old characters for that sweet heart of +69 wood

Reinhardt

Arcane
they just can't stop winning

We have temporarily disabled Xatheral, the Year of the Dragon NPC in the Eberron Hall of Heroes, while we investigate a bug with reward delivery. We will have more information on the timing and availability of April's Year of the Dragon gift soon.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
TBH with their incompetence, I imagine that they have a very small team and very old code + wotc to work. anyway, after months without playing, reached lv 20 and the very first quest that I played bugged :

nhPDkyt.png

They also nerfed dragon's breath epic strike. It used to be much better than other epic strikes, now is much worse. But I will go dragon in this epic destiny for the first time. I only played Shadowdancer and Magus of the eclipse ED.

But in this year of the dragon reward, I got a free expansion.

And really liked this elemental form, no longer have to endure my ugly char face.

Last edited:

deama

Prophet
Anyone know if that champion hunter week is going or has been done recently? I've been waiting for that damn cape for a while...

Nim

Augur
DDO Bonus Days!

Thu, 02 May 2024 16:36:46 +0000
DDO Bonus Days bring you a Champion Hunter Week and Double Commendations of Valor, now through May 8th!

This ?

deama

Prophet
DDO Bonus Days!

Thu, 02 May 2024 16:36:46 +0000
DDO Bonus Days bring you a Champion Hunter Week and Double Commendations of Valor, now through May 8th!

This ?
Ah that's the one, nice, thanks.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I was reincarnating, in middle of character (re)creation and ... Game crashed. Argo is down. Any chance that I will have to play with a ugly character AGAIN!???

In my last life, I sadly missclicked twice in next and ended creating a very ugly char. Please. What will happen? And I also brought the item to reincarnate with IRL money. Will I lose it?

Reinhardt

Arcane
I was reincarnating, in middle of character (re)creation and ... Game crashed. Argo is down. Any chance that I will have to play with a ugly character AGAIN!???

In my last life, I sadly missclicked twice in next and ended creating a very ugly char. Please. What will happen? And I also brought the item to reincarnate with IRL money. Will I lose it?
yes to all, probably, considering level of tech support.

deama

Prophet

How'd it go? All good or time to quite the game forever?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
How'd it go? All good or time to quite the game forever?

I just could click reincarnate and reincarnate normally. Already got to lv 5 yesterday. Lets see if I can get to 7 today. Pale Master only starts to become great at lv 7 with negative energy burst and death aura.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom