Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DU, how long is The Prosper Experiment going to last?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I mean how much amusement can you possibly draw (no pun intended) from his antics?

If you answer "endless amounts" I'm slitting both my wrists.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I have to admit I also enjoyed Prosper Land, but we would need to find a very high level Mage to cast a much stronger binding seal over his forum.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Admiral jimbob said:
Isn't it possible in phpBB to restrict posting rights to one board? I haven't dossed about an admin control panel for a while.

Well, if posting rights can be restricted in Retardo Land...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Who's Prosper? When was the last time he posted?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Okay, I was wrong. I need to apologize to DU.

It's clear now that there's a silent, yet epic battle going on here.

If you look, none of UnFlickable's threads or even posts are visible anymore, even in Retardo. Obviously DU has grown tired of his shit and is attempting to flush him out the airlock.

But it's weird, because he keeps popping up here and there (once again this morning in a "new art" thread), and his post count is reset to zero every time BUT HE STILL HAS HIS PATRON TAG.

DU, care to share any info about this? Is he (Prosper) somehow getting back in no matter what you try? How the heck is that patron status still there, then?

If there's anything we can do to help, you can count on us.

Who's with me?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
I looked that storm right in the eye and said "bitch, get inside and make me a sandwich."

a budda

Arbiter
if someone managed to find how the fuck do you make a poll I would vote "forever"
comparing to other "village loons" this particular one actually brings loads of inciline or how do you write it
i miss prosper lands and am going to play a bit of piano right now

larpingdude18

Educated
give it up du

j8ist4.jpg

DakaSha

Arcane
what am i missing here? is this some kind of conspiracy?
come on fill a newfag in

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom