Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Dreamfall Chapters - Console Immersion Action Decline Kickstarter [Spoilers]

Boleskine

Arcane
New development diary video reveals the release date for Book One: October 21.

"Choices. Consequences. Choices. Consequences. Choices. Consequences."

Yup, definitely closer to TWD in terms of 'gameplay' as Ragnar previously suggested.
:rpgcodex:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
For years we had choice and consequence tied in with great strategic RPG gameplay. Now we get choice and consequence and... that's it.

Watch a fucking movie for fucks sake.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Why those guys wanted kickstarter money anyway? Last time I checked, there are a ton of people wanting to play Cutscenes, The Game.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What's with the people wearing hats indoors ? Does it make them more cool or something ?

Nice ass on Zoe

1qXFOeY.jpg

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
April had a nice ass in TLJ too IIRC and even strolled around in her underwear.
I think you are confusing April with the original Zoe.

April always looked kind of bony. While Zoe always had the perfect curves and this is how we're introduced to her:
BSHlzNH.jpg

So basically I think Ragnar is building his own video game waifu.

Also Jaesun I was looking for this thread but I couldn't find it. Can the title be updated to include the actual title of the game.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
It was good enough for 1999. Especially since she wore mostly tight pants the entire game.

Divinity: Original Sin
April had a nice ass in TLJ too IIRC and even strolled around in her underwear.
I think you are confusing April with the original Zoe.

April always looked kind of bony. While Zoe always had the perfect curves and this is how we're introduced to her:
BSHlzNH.jpg

So basically I think Ragnar is building his own video game waifu.

Also Jaesun I was looking for this thread but I couldn't find it. Can the title be updated to include the actual title of the game.
The-Longest-Journey2.jpg

This is how we are introduced to april. Also in underwear.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
they're wearing nearly identical clothes except april has her shoes on for some reason (inb4 socks)

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Somehow I forgot the very first scene, d'oh!.

(I still think Zoe seems more sexualized, but it could just be the higher fidelity of the graphics.)

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
When I first started the game as a kid I actually dropped it because I thought my uncle had gotten me the wrong game because of that starting screen :lol:

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Somehow I forgot the very first scene, d'oh!.

(I still think Zoe seems more sexualized, but it could just be the higher fidelity of the graphics.)
She's also in underwear when she shifts to Marcuria at the end of chapter three. She enters the Journeymann Inn in underwear.

DeepOcean

Arcane
On Secret World your character, both male and female start on underwear and potentialy get oral sex from a hottie asian chick so now SJWs can't accuse Ragnar of objectifying women as he is obviously for equality.:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom