Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wish they wouldn't spoil their prime beasty so carelessly.
How do you know they did?
thinking.png

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
thinking.png

It's marketing. They always front load their coolest content. A bit sad the director/producer even brag about how "secretive" the Sphinx lair is to find. They should keep that shit to the player's
discretion.

But why am I even complaining... nothing is surprising anymore in the online age. :( Consoom, sheeple.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
thinking.png

It's marketing. They always front load their coolest content. A bit sad the director/producer even brag about how "secretive" the Sphinx lair is to find. They should keep that shit to the player's
discretion.

But why am I even complaining... nothing is surprising anymore in the online age. :( Consoom, sheeple.

Why are you complaining that you apparently watched a bunch of spoiler shit and then got what you feel to be spoiler shit. Do what anyone with two brain cells to rub together did and stop watching all the media trash rather than projecting that it's everyone else who's a sheeple because you can't help yourself, Mr. D1P.

And now Capcom has added DRM to the 10 year old and single player only Resident Evil Revelations which cost 15+ FPS. The PC port of this will 100% be fucked.
They reversed it

https://www.eurogamer.net/capcom-reverses-resident-evil-revelations-update-with-enigma-drm

If you ever think you're bad at your job remember that there are people at Capcom who thought adding DRM to ancient games would help their reputation

https://www.eurogamer.net/capcom-wa...om-mods-which-violate-public-order-and-morals

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
And now Capcom has added DRM to the 10 year old and single player only Resident Evil Revelations which cost 15+ FPS. The PC port of this will 100% be fucked.
They reversed it

https://www.eurogamer.net/capcom-reverses-resident-evil-revelations-update-with-enigma-drm

If you ever think you're bad at your job remember that there are people at Capcom who thought adding DRM to ancient games would help their reputation

https://www.eurogamer.net/capcom-wa...om-mods-which-violate-public-order-and-morals
The company said once the issue is "resolved", it plans to re-release the update.

The company said once the issue is "resolved", it plans to re-release the update.
It's because they're pretending there was "an issue" with the update. It would be funny if they literally meant "we're adding it again as soon as you stop reviewbombing us :)", but I think they're testing the waters to see how much they can get away with, instead of looking for a fight.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/222480/view/3990818705013251073?l=english

capcom said:
Regarding the update

Due to an issue observed with the latest update released, we have reverted the corresponding update.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and once the issue is resolved, we will re-release the update.
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
It's because they're pretending there was "an issue" with the update. It would be funny if they literally meant "we're adding it again as soon as you stop reviewbombing us :)", but I think they're testing the waters to see how much they can get away with.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/222480/view/3990818705013251073?l=english

capcom said:
Regarding the update

Due to an issue observed with the latest update released, we have reverted the corresponding update.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and once the issue is resolved, we will re-release the update.
I believe they removed their penis but are going to stick it back again.
The game is also looking a little bit too woke for my taste, and after SF6 i am kinda weary of capcom.

Oh well, nothing like playing the waiting game.

They reversed it

I doubt this is something Capcom actually believes. I doubt it’s coincidental that Capcom is cracking down on mods as they’re going in on selling DLC costumes in Street Fighter 6 for absurd prices.

Spike

Educated
I wish they wouldn't spoil their prime beasty so carelessly. Let us discover it on our own.

Fucking marketing...

They say there’s more stuff like that in the game too. This is just the one they’re showcasing as an example of that.
This game just sounds better and better. I won't look at a single page of a walkthrough to find anything. I promise you, Codex. I solemnly swear.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
"violate public order and morals" lol, lmao. the mongoloid in a suit is just upset no one paid them 50 bucks for the naked chun li skin. i should have known this is going to be some monkey paw bullshit. here comes dragons dogma 2, with everything that should have been in the first one, but i'm not going to be playing it because the drm they use makes denuvo look like steamworks.

Tehdagah

Arcane
It's because they're pretending there was "an issue" with the update. It would be funny if they literally meant "we're adding it again as soon as you stop reviewbombing us :)", but I think they're testing the waters to see how much they can get away with.

capcom said:
Regarding the update

I believe they removed their penis but are going to stick it back again.
The game is also looking a little bit too woke for my taste, and after SF6 i am kinda weary of capcom.

Oh well, nothing like playing the waiting game.
What's woke about it?

Late Bloomer

Scholar
What's woke about it?

In the trailer there are negroes in the cutscenes. One appears to be in some type of leadership role. Any game made / released post 2012 with blacks in it is more often that not, a statment of some kind. The further away the setting is, so fantasy based around medieval and greek mytholoogy, the more heinous their inclusion becomes. Back in 2020, Capcom (the developer and publisher of Dragons Dogma) had a huge data breach. Inside it was a memo that was leaked. It concerned the inclusion of negroes, homosexuals, and ugly women in their games. You can read about that here.

https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/must...e-diverse-representation-in-its-future-games/

Also included in the trailer is furries as a playable race and npc's. The only reason for the inclusion of a beast race is to appeal to zoophiliacs. The same people who got fucked by a bear in BG3 will now be interested in Dragons Dogma 2. Furries are degenerates who tricked normies into believing that they were just perverts in costumes, when in reality, they look at animal shelters as brothels. A beast race in a game made post 2012 is attempting to appeal to these people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom