Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is a better game than Pillars of Eternity

Lhynn

Arcane
He doesnt dislike it, he thought ME2 and oblivion character systems were good.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
It's funny because for all his apparent dislike of Bioware's design, Sawyer when given the opportunity, he just made a Dragon Age game, just in a pretier package

Dragon Age at least had combat encounter design, something PoE lacks on pretty much every level. Sawyer made Dragon Age 2.

Delterius

Arcane

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I noticed several hours into DAI that I somehow overlooked including my DA2 companion info in my keep world state, but I certainly wasn't going to go through the tutorial mission again so soon even if the changes were significant. :M

Sjukob

Arcane
Should have claimed that PoE is better than Torment for more lulz .

Tigranes

Arcane
Didn't read thread

This tells me that OP must have hated POE very, very, very, very much

movin' on

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
is poe really that bad lol, i never bothered buying it cus while i didnt hate the IE games i didn't like them enough to care about buying a remake of them in 2k15

cant even tell who actually dislikes it and who's just trolling because its fun to talk shit about obsidian

Trashos

Arcane
is poe really that bad lol, i never bothered buying it cus while i didnt hate the IE games i didn't like them enough to care about buying a remake of them in 2k15

cant even tell who actually dislikes it and who's just trolling because its fun to talk shit about obsidian

No, it 's not that bad. The problem is that it's BG1-level instead of BG2-level.

Haven't played DAI, but I still haven't made up my mind if I like PoE more than DAO or not.

Prime Junta

Why everyone here hates PoE? Is it really a bad game? Or just below exceptions?

Not everyone. It's actually done pretty well here in various polls. There's a sizable bunch of people who really, really, REALLY hate it though and never miss the opportunity to say so. Try it for yourself and make up your own mind.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
PoE is a very good game and shouldn't be compared with the single player MMO-like shit called DA:I.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom