Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

jaekl

Learned
Patron
Greetings lord commander, thank you for coming to see me. Though they have accepted my transition, I have noticed the other girls have periods but I do not. Lord commander, I can simply not focus on the quest to defeat the undead megadragon from hell if I do not have a period like other girls. You must venture into yonder cave wherems't live the giant leeches and return to me with 8 buckets of blood. When you return, I will fill you in on part 2 of my 80 part quest.

Elttharion

Learned
Which progressive current day obsession will get a quest entirely devoted to lecturing the player on it?
tenor.gif

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Which progressive current day obsession will get a quest entirely devoted to lecturing the player on it?
Andraste comes back as a fat nigger dyke.

Blood magic is good, it can make you a tranny

Sara is the main character

Grandma sex w/ Flemeth….

Wait, is this the BG3 thread?

Wokeness in BG3 was largely forced by the license holder (although I'm not sure Larian didn't like it, we'll see what their next game will look like). The main attraction of this game comes from its heterosexual factors - chicks, macabre, malice, turn-based system. Bioware are, pardon my French, cucklods. They feel horny just thinking about pegging and transsexual supremacy.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
There are no chicks in baldur's gate 3. Closest thing they have to a woman is an old hag and a world-weary and well-used single mom bartender and neither of those are classified as chicks.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
What's wrong with Shadowbae?

bg3-shadowheart-prone.jpg
You can find a single mom like this as the bartender in any dive bar. Too much eye makeup, dyed jet black hair, self harm scars, emotional damage. Not good enough for a fantasy when it's a reality you can live this weekend in any town.

Oh no, my friend. You mixed everything up.

Shadowbae is a girl without a father. Not Daddy Issues Girl, but overwhelmed by a domineering single mother (Viconia). She didn't have a real childhood, which is why she is both infantile and mature, feisty and fragile. However, she still has a sense of adventure, true tenderness, and the joy of sex.

Such girls don't suck the hardest, but they do it with affection.

Single mothers have lost all joy and old problems have grown to exorbitant proportions. Their whole life revolves around the child they hate and at the same time they love it so much that they treat it as a part of themselves. For them, a partner is a resource, but despite their cynicism, they need his validation, which they do through the last sphere where they can show emotions - sex. However, it is sad, vulgar, even scatological sex. Like themselves.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
What's wrong with Shadowbae?

bg3-shadowheart-prone.jpg
You can find a single mom like this as the bartender in any dive bar. Too much eye makeup, dyed jet black hair, self harm scars, emotional damage. Not good enough for a fantasy when it's a reality you can live this weekend in any town.

Oh no, my friend. You mixed everything up.

Shadowbae is a girl without a father. Not Daddy Issues Girl, but overwhelmed by a domineering single mother (Viconia). She didn't have a real childhood, which is why she is both infantile and mature, feisty and fragile. However, she still has a sense of adventure, true tenderness, and the joy of sex.

Such girls don't suck the hardest, but they do it with affection.

Single mothers have lost all joy and old problems have grown to exorbitant proportions. Their whole life revolves around the child they hate and at the same time they love it so much that they treat it as a part of themselves. For them, a partner is a resource, but despite their cynicism, they need his validation, which they do through the last sphere where they can show emotions - sex. However, it is sad, vulgar, even scatological sex. Like themselves.
No it's definitely a single mom bartender, I've seen hundreds of them. Don't care what personality the trannies who wrote the game pasted on to her single mom form.

Frozen

Arcane
DA2 was great…. Hissy fag Anders, awesome button, David Gaydurr, Hamburger Hepler, noms-her-head…. lots of lols

There is always a catch, life is a catch, I suggest you catch it while you can, A+ writing right there.

Anyone remember that video Duncan saying to submit to the taint while teabagging the camera? Got deleted but I laughed my ass off to it back then.

"Sailing is like sex, if you do it right it's the best thing in the world. If you do it wrong, it will make you throw up."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom