Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age 2, Qunari are OGRES

Stereotypical Villain said:
They weren't grimdark enough.

Fucker trying to steal my thunder.

I challenge you to epic Gaider battle. I'll gain a 100 kilograms and you'll gain a 100 kilograms! The first one who can lose all the weight and buy a wig wins.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Probably another cfase of BIO being butthurt over all the internet butthurt over the 'simialrtiies' of DA races with traditional races so they felt the need to mix it up.

Don't know fuckin' why. 3.2M+ sales shows quite clearly BIo knew what the fuck theyw ere doing and the net crybabies didn't.

Radisshu

Prophet

I challenge you to epic Gaider battle. I'll gain a 100 kilograms and you'll gain a 100 kilograms! The first one who can lose all the weight and buy a wig wins.

Uh, hello. This is a message from a friend of Radisshu. I just want to tell you he died, as a direct consequence of this competition, from suffocation due to having attempted to eat fifty pizzas at the same time whilst yelling "IT'S ON MOTHERFUCKER" and "TRAIN TICKETS BITCH". So yeah, he's dead now, I guess you won.

Radisshu

Prophet
I have no idea how he managed to get a hold of fifty pizzas within such short notice. The entire situation is pretty bizarre. I guess I'll just start using his account. Just pretend he never died.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Radisshu said:

Uh, hello. This is a message from a friend of Radisshu. I just want to tell you he died, as a direct consequence of this competition, from suffocation due to having attempted to eat fifty pizzas at the same time whilst yelling "IT'S ON MOTHERFUCKER" and "TRAIN TICKETS BITCH". So yeah, he's dead now, I guess you won.

I loled :lol:

Gaider at some point called the Qunari "a mix between Vikings, the Maya and the Ottoman empire". Now he wants to add "demons" to the mix.

What will be the next consept to be put into Gaiders all-inclusive story stew?

Will it be revealed that the qunari are, in fact, lizardmen as well? Maybe they are interdimensional? Or maybe we will find out that they are the last guardians appointed by an ancient god to ward against an epic enemy threatening all existence?

Discuss!!!!

DefJam101

Arcane
Shambler_1.png

ortucis

Prophet
How many hours do they spend putting on that perfect makeup?

What's that? "Warpaint" you say? :smug:

Mystary!

Arcane
Great way to ruin the only interesting aspect of Dragon Age.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom