Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dragon Age 2 Jettisons Ballast [Unconfirmed]

adure

Liturgist
JarlFrank said:
Volourn said:
It is for piece of shit game therefore it is a piece of shit mod.

The key to understanding Volourn :lol:

but hes right!
the mod uses the rtarded oblivion game mechanics.
doesnt matter how owsum the "fanfic level" story is...

Hegel said:
Volourn said:
It is for piece of shit game therefore it is a piece of shit mod.
It's a total conversion, other than the engine it has really nothing to do with the piece of shit Beth made.
adure said:
but hes right!
the mod uses the rtarded oblivion game mechanics.
doesnt matter how owsum the "fanfic level" story is...

You guys are missing the joke.

(NWN)

bhlaab

Erudite
I've seen the screenshots you faggots WHERE are these nice textures you need to be zoomed in on?

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
bhlaab said:
I've seen the screenshots you faggots WHERE are these nice textures you need to be zoomed in on?

I am guessing, the ground!

M8Xg2.jpg

aries202

Erudite
-eh-?

Did you not read the first info on this game when it was released. Bioware clearly stated that they were making the combat different on consoles and on the pc. I'll guess that they'll have 3rd over the shoulder camera, like you could choose in The Witcher or in Oblivion... As for the key elements in the tactical view, as long as I can pull back far enough to get a tactical and strategical overview of ehat is going on in combat, I'm not complaining that much.

As said, the overview tactical mode is broken in DA: Origins anyway....

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
aries202 said:
As said, the overview tactical mode is broken in DA: Origins anyway....
and in true Bioware fashion they are completely unable to fix what's broken and make it usable (see inventory)

Black

Arcane
Cool, now maybe ME3 and DA3 will only be out on consoles, so we'll get rid of another shit developer on PC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom