Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age 1.04 patch is out!!!

Shannow

Waster of Time
Cassidy said:
racofer said:
Patch is out, updated OP.

However, I'm not sure I can wait another 24 hours for a crack. Perhaps I should go out and buy the game since I cannot wait?!

:M

racofer said:
I'm not sure I can wait another 24 hours for a crack. Perhaps I should go out and buy the game since I cannot wait?!

racofer said:
I'm not sure I can wait another 24 hours for a crack.

racofer said:
I'm not sure I can wait.

This is the key to understanding racofer.

*Edit: This is also evidence that DRMs do work as intended.
Sarcasm check: failed.
"You take racofer's joke at face value and lose standing at the codex."

circ

Arcane
I was going to reinstall DA after I noticed some guy had made a Fade bypass mod and there were also a bunch of other mods that seemed to improve some aspects. But alas, it's still the same old shit. Every char looks exactly the same and the VO meh.

Anyway, I grabbed a demo of Drakensang 2, german, and although you couldn't customize your nose, ears, mouth and so on, the faces look so much better and actually lively, and there's some customization. No zombiefaces there. And goddamn, when you start walking around, it looks amazing. The detail is completely different from anything BW has ever made. And there don't seem to be any retarded linear BW areas either, you're not restricted by invisible walls instantly. The water looks amazing too. I got my char naked and was going to jump in, but sadly, you couldn't swim.

circ

Arcane
Also, muzak is in a whole different category than BW boooring epic shit. Anyway, here's a screenshot I took, it's hueg. HUEG.

1903385579.png

Aditya

Educated
Ruprekt said:
If mini images work that's as good as having no drm.

Seems odd.

Mini Image DOES work, I checked that yesterday itself. You don't need a separate crack if you mount the image in Deamon Tools or alike. Only advantage of a proper crack is that it leaves your virtual drive free for other uses.

Also, there is NO secuROM protection for DA, only a standard DVD-check, hence mini-image works flawlessly.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
SecuROM doesn't mean online authentication and no disk check. SecuROM is just the product. The game can use the disk check only, or online authentication only, or both (hello Bioshock 2).

The 1.04 Vitality crack is supposed to work fine.

Edit: Never mind, it really doesn't seem to use SecuROM after all and the Vitality crack was a fake.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Uploaded the patch and crack to bitgamer where some asshole mod deleted it because my description wasn't good enough. That was the only torrent on the net with a working crack which they had and they removed it because a text only description wasn't good enough for them. Fucking wankers.

Seolas

Liturgist
circ said:
Also, muzak is in a whole different category than BW boooring epic shit. Anyway, here's a screenshot I took, it's hueg. HUEG.

1903385579.png

This is visually mindblowing. How does it play? Is it a sandbox hack 'n' slash like Oblivion? And is it getting an English release?

circ

Arcane
Not sandbox, same, or similar to old Drakensang. Improved graphics, slightly smoother combat. There's talk of an english translation coming fourth quarter of 2010, possibly for x-mas market.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
circ said:
Not sandbox, same, or similar to old Drakensang. Improved graphics, slightly smoother combat. There's talk of an english translation coming fourth quarter of 2010, possibly for x-mas market.

Really? No english translation yet? The game launched about a month ago in Spain and we're usually the last euro country to get a translation. Oh well, even more incline of FX I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom