Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition DOS 2 Kickstarter - Portrait in Game reward

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yeah how is Sir Augustus Fizzlebottom not fitting the setting.. Well, my suggestions are either a Raptor, DU himself, Cleve, or one of our (ex)OBS favourites (MCA, Ziets..)

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The portrait should be of someone whom we all admire greatly, who we all aspire to be like and he who is nigh-untouchable, a dream being beyond the grasp of us mere mortals:

Radisshu104.jpg

Alternatively, we could always just go with

DrogBlackTooth174.jpg

sup, drog

agris

Arcane
Patron
The portrait should be of someone whom we all admire greatly, who we all aspire to be like and he who is nigh-untouchable, a dream being beyond the grasp of us mere mortals:

Radisshu104.jpg

Alternatively, we could always just go with

DrogBlackTooth174.jpg

sup, drog

who's the emo waifu in the first pic?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Swen is such a bro. While other developers treat us like we don't exist, fearing of even mentioning us, he often talks and tweets about us. :love:

Aenra

I poured my money into the proper KS, so i have no vote and i must type :)

But i do hope champion mindx2 prevails! Without him, the forum's name would never have made it to the top.

/RPGCodex. Even our cripples kick ass.
:incline:

Lucky

Arcane
For a conjoined twin, one hyper and the other a dreamer. They switch roles depending on the subject.

:mca::swen:

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
only mindx2 had the balls and was suicidal enough(thank God he didn't lose) to represent the Codex against rpgwatch in that Divinity 2 arena match so I also vote his mug to be immortalized in the game.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I think I'm gonna call it. mindx2, send me a few good shots of your mug so we can get it in the game.

We also need a name for the portrait, so I assume we'll just use your real name or something. Unless someone has some appropriately whacky yet fitting variant.

Weasel
If there is a title in addition to a name it should be "Hammer of the Watch" or something similar to recognise his glorious triumph :salute:

Septaryeth

Augur
If there is a title in addition to a name it should be "Hammer of the Watch" or something similar to recognise his glorious triumph :salute:

Something along the line of "[Preferred first name] Watchbane"? "Watchslain"? Or "Seducer of the Watch" given the amount of charms used in that epic match :smug:.
I'm no :balance: so maybe someone else can think of a more prestigious last name.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I think I'm gonna call it. mindx2, send me a few good shots of your mug so we can get it in the game.

We also need a name for the portrait, so I assume we'll just use your real name or something. Unless someone has some appropriately whacky yet fitting variant.

Imperator Mindex II

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom