Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition DOS 2 Kickstarter - Portrait in Game reward

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think I'm gonna call it. mindx2, send me a few good shots of your mug so we can get it in the game.

We also need a name for the portrait, so I assume we'll just use your real name or something. Unless someone has some appropriately whacky yet fitting variant.
Thank you... thank you all for this most, um... prestigious.... honor*? I'll look around for something to send but I still prefer the one with MCA puckering up. :smug:

Still would have preferred the T:ToN statuette DU... :negative:

Aenra

mindx2 naah. Statuette is ..ok.. but a toon you can show to daughters and say "look, that's me"? That's a lot better :)
Plus, imagine the horror potential; i'd make a toon to go with your portrait, maybe something like a tribal/pygmy/shaman boss, frantically moving stumps up and down while yelling gibberish. Once a PC gets near (thinking you'd be easy), you summon:
a) multi-headed dicks tentacles
b) hammers, or
c) mini Dex trolls
Rape ensues. Once PC party wipes, you emote 'The Watch is done' ^^

Of course, this is why i don't get to design games..

xemous

Arcane
edit: wow it actually came out

finally

installing now

Last edited:

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Iirc, the trolls in D:OS all hard pretty simple names. Just make sure they put the character somewhere near a completely destroyed watchtower... Or maybe someone pimping out watchmen as his bitches.

Also, yay, we managed to scare Swen, how easy was that?!

PS: FYI, I have no qualms whatsoever accepting whatever prize* for my winning suggestion, regardless of someone else's portrait being used ;)
:happytrollboy:

*: Unless it happens to be a T:ToN statuette, in which case I'll relinquish it to mindx2 ; the begging is becoming painfully humiliating :p

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Figures.
They've gotten what they needed and then leave you behind without looking back. :(
Prize for winning suggestion: shattered dreams and a more realistic worldview.
6/10 would probably be bothered to lazily post again.

It's the D:OS2 Kickstarter all over again. Still waiting for my hoodie, damnit!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Still would have preferred the T:ToN statuette DU... :negative:
Reminds me I have to do something with all that shit.

I have sent them the photo of you and MCA and told them to use the man on the left. Hopefully they get that right otherwise you're gonna look like a puckering up Avellone.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have sent them the photo of you and MCA and told them to use the man on the left. Hopefully they get that right otherwise you're gonna look like a puckering up Avellone.

Should have just sent the picture as is without comment. Isn't the same unless Avellone is in the portrait as well... :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom