Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Grimwulf, can you please send me some humanitarian aid gold?

I'll send you 500gp and 30 assorted gems for every Agarthean fort you conquer. But I won't pay for the same fort twice, so if you lose it - you won't get double for reclaiming. Same offer goes for KoolNoodles, as long as we are at peace.

Meanwhile in glorious Vanheim:

emdrfpaoti.jpg

You can't win. But you tried. I know SOME people around here who think that's enough. Me? I think it's the same as giving up. You should have accepted my generous offer a few turns ago.

It is time to let go.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Another fun one this turn:
hzW795w.jpg

Had me a little worried for a second after round 20 or so, but then the AI started just spamming incinerate to great effect. Good job AI! :mrpresident:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Another fun one this turn:

Is your Pretender marked? Or are you actually doing something UNSAVORY? :lol:

Honestly, after that incident with 5 gem Shroud and Doom Horror trigger, I stopped crafting shit with my Pretender. Sure, 10 Niefel Giants can arguably pwn any Doom Horror. Even Scabiel needs 3 hits to kill a sngle Niefel sacred (he gets severe penalty in Drain 3), but man. You are sorta ballzy, I guess. :salute: Really hope your Pretender dies.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Papa Noel was unfortunately probably severely horror marked by Kurgi. Likewise by Umor now. It's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I don't need forts, I need cakes, maybe fried chicken and grape juice, potentially water melons also, I don't believe sqeecoo has any nigger food.

How about you KoolNoodles, do you have any munchies for me my blood brother

GOATkfc.gif

Someone cast a real armageddon spell this time. I can't even load this new turn. The game just exits when I try to do that.

edit: oh.. apparently a patch. Reviewing my glorious victories have wait until morning then...

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Sqeecoo also broke our NAP

Funny, sqeecoo also broke NAP with Niefelheim. Although earlier he said he will give a fair warning beforehand.

Reviewing my glorious victories have wait until morning then...

Let me be the first to congratulate you with a truly GLORIOUS victory.

vmfqfbwgva.jpg

One day you will figure out how to beat the Jarls. I believe in you.

:hero:

A pity the game crashes mid-way into the battle. I suppose the Jarls just failed morale and escaped, despite the fact I was winning. Happens way too often.

Dayyālu

Arcane
You can't win. But you tried. I know SOME people around here who think that's enough. Me? I think it's the same as giving up. You should have accepted my generous offer a few turns ago.

My expression while reading that

fuewme.jpg

Umm its EA Vanheim? Where are einheres buffed to hell?

It's a somewhat lategame with a powerful Niel that avoided gangbangs, managed to get Illwinter and Astral Corruption up without causing Holy Crusade, and now manages to even fight Agartha (that's functionally ded in Cold3 bar summons) with allies.

This has been over long ago. It's simply delaying the inevitable.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
And again, these are the random things I like most about Dominions sometimes.

A province filled with battlefields and tombs, death all around.....gets a convent of disease healers built on top. :)

Eh5Gz42.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
An unexpected event occurred in Wolvemory

look at all those death sites...

:updatedmytxt:

Hey I'm sorry man, but someone had to put that fort out of it's misery finally.

riivNWM.png

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
The reason Niel has allies despite all their success is because some other nations *cough Mictlan and Agartha* did not take interest in an immediate attack on Niefelheim when they could have done it with Lanka.

There was absolutely no reason to wait and by the time AC came up, Lanka already defected to Niefelheim because the other 2 'allies' took Lanka for a fool and did not consider what Lanka's options and incentives were.

I even had forewarning, so I could spend all my gems preemptively.

:desu:

Lanka stronk!

jesus20nigger.jpg~c200

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom