Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

Everyone, rejoice! The endless siege of Tienchi has been lifted.

TKdiz4w.jpg

Too bad all the tougher beasts of Niefelheim got away.

Or did they?
Looking bad for them...

LMv5aDU.jpg

Oh, no.

dHlOuIm.jpg

Hopefully rituals of rebirth are ready to go.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I'm surprised you did it just now. Two Jarls lost in the war; two forts and a fuckton of provinces are still under my control. I'll take this exchange any day. :smug:

And come on. If I posted every kitted SC of yours that I frag'd with my giants, this thread would be cluttered as fuck.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Vanheim only has to survive for a few more turns and then he gets reinforcements

Also

Game: Hey, Vanheim! Here you go with Lanka as a neighbour - they failed expansion and will be an easy score!
Vanheim: I'd rather ignore them, thx.
Game: Hey, why don't you take TC cap? They are being ganged, and basically free territory for you!
Vanheim: Naah, I'd rather wait til Mictlan conquers them, and then reclaim it the hard way.
Game: Ok, somehow you are still the strongest nation around, and also protected by NAPs with other major powers. So what will it be, feasting on dying Mictlan, or maybe ganging on Lanka together with Niefelheim? Both are guaranteed profits.
Vanheim: Actually, let's cancel the NAP with Niefelheim and die.

xtdYlTM.png

sqeecoo

Arcane
Saw the stall coming but no extension, them's the rules!

Sill, I reserve the option of extending if someone is really gonna be out of it for more than one turn. More pressure rule is fune, but ruining the game over it is not!

With gift of health the ice giants have enough hit points that it takes two turns to bring them down. Perfect opportunity for Grimwulf take a free weekend.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Sorry guys looks like my massive dick destroyed the Llamaserver

Please wait while Jesus comes to undo the damage

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom