Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

In what age should we play?

• Early Age

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Andnjord

Arcane
. This baffling display confused the forces of Helheim so much that they forgot to create a storm
Given a Vanherse is only Air 1, I don’t think there is anyway for them to put storm up short of major magic booster items. Were they loaded up with gems?

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
. This baffling display confused the forces of Helheim so much that they forgot to create a storm
Given a Vanherse is only Air 1, I don’t think there is anyway for them to put storm up short of major magic booster items. Were they loaded up with gems?
Now that you mention it, only one of them was, and he had 8. Not sure what the plan was. They definitely all tried to cast storm power.

Edit: I'd place even odds whatever commander he'd wanted to use to cast it got murdered by an ivy king. Kailasa taking that throne probably indirectly killed more commanders and troops in the last few turns than most pretenders have at this point.

Beastro

Arcane

I am a soulless shell of a man
15322.jpg

:love:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I mean they are shitty mages but they are also demigod elves with sky high stats. Even without equipment with a few self buffs and bless they could mow down those lobos for sure. If he scripted them to cast well thats a huge mistake.

Andnjord

Arcane
Disciple game
….memories long forgotten start flooding in… ”wait, that can’t be right…” check codex pm box, there’s a conversation thread going back to 2015 “oh lord…”

-never played a mp game of Dominions before.
-gets teamed up with Dayyalu and Dreead.
-gets assigned MA Caelum
-sounds like expansion was shit, I blame a 30 unrest event on the capital on turn 2.
-many turns missed, don’t know wtf was going on in my life at the time but it can’t have been good.
-have to bail out temporarily
-Grimwulf takes over, pops a blood vessel seeing my disciple name Amrav
-comes back, it’s war against Sceleria
-gets horribly crushed, pigeons died by the hundreds, temples are burned, Amrav gets banished to the void.

I can see why my brain suppressed those memories.
:prosper:

I need a chance to redeem myself :lol:

Last edited:

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Now that you mention it, only one of them was, and he had 8. Not sure what the plan was. They definitely all tried to cast storm power.

Edit: I'd place even odds whatever commander he'd wanted to use to cast it got murdered by an ivy king. Kailasa taking that throne probably indirectly killed more commanders and troops in the last few turns than most pretenders have at this point.

The weather forecast fucked me :negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Why do I have to be the 2nd target of the 500 strong psychic cave slug army
:despair:

Fun fact: I feel the same.

All of Sauro's neighbors: "Join in! He's too big, don't worry, this will be easy, we're all on this."

Cave slug: "Guys, I'm kinda weak and have to manage Pyrene now, maybe I can...kind of do light raiding? Just to get a province or two while you beat him"

Neighbor 1: "Uhhhh my cat got bit by a Lobo Guard I can't fight now"

Neighbor 2: "I gotta file my taxes at the Kailasan office now, be right back"

Neighbor 3: " Fuck, I legit made a mistake, Sauro and Ur's banners are so similar, I sent my armies the wrong way"

Neighbor 4: "What do you mean you need to cancel a NAP to attack?"

Neighbor 5: "I am Mekone and I'm going to send my Polemarkoi one at a time"

CGRBhc7.jpeg

Why do I feel I'm the only one who took the joke proposal seriously

Dayyālu

Arcane
….memories long forgotten start flooding in… ”wait, that can’t be right…” check codex pm box, there’s a conversation thread going back to 2015 “oh lord…”

You made me check more than ten years of DM and realize how many good Dominions players aren't here (last login: 21 Dec 2017 ; _ ; . I still remember so many of them, playing for months with the same people makes you remember the weirdest things (mraston designed retroclone D&D adventures for example). @raw isn't even a valid nickname anymore, there's even someone that still remembers raw news? Like tears, in rain.

askYpcM.jpeg

LUCKILY SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE EVEN IN TEN FUCKING YEARS

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Is the same game still going on?

14 Pretenders, 3 have fallen. Ubar and Kaliasa on the chopping block. Ur seems to also on its last leg. That left 8 major players left.

I think Hellheim is currently having its cat eaten by Lobo Guards. But not sure if he has reserve. The force defending his fort was small. Maybe 7 left?

And as number of players go down turn will definitely gets longer.

Dayyālu

Arcane
We'll be starting RPGHQ4 soon, the password can be found in the respective thread on the forum.

I'd be up for a Disciple game, but apparently there's no will here. Happens.

Also lost an Oracle to a fucking replay bug, on my side the fuckers escapes while the combat results show him dead

:negative:

Well his fault in retreating to a doomed castle anyway

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
I'd be up for a Disciple game, but apparently there's no will here.
I actually voted for a MA game myself when we were starting this one. I'm not going to have the time to run another game in a couple months though. I really wanted to try out Asphodel too, they look really cool now.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'd be up for a Disciple game, but apparently there's no will here.
I actually voted for a MA game myself when we were starting this one. I'm not going to have the time to run another game in a couple months though. I really wanted to try out Asphodel too, they look really cool now.

Depending on interest, we'll see when the MA starts. I'm not keen to start as soon as possible either, I was merely gauging interest.

Dominions endgames are brutal in time needed.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I too am interested in another game, disciples or not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom