Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Season 3 - The Geriatric Wars

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Some more fun stuff.

Hall of Fame:

hTmI0CY.jpg

Thrones:

YTDSd7y.jpg

Omniscient wizard clinging to life, and the bottle:

oqCH45i.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane
Nice overview KoolNoodles!

Guise, I might not be able to make the turn in time (traveling, spotty access to computer). Could I get a 24h extension? Or if an admin will be around just extend if it looks like I won't submit - I might make it and really don't want to slow down the game. Thanks!

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I for one am glad that those that attacked me without any provocation are crumbling next to me

sqeecoo

Arcane
Thanks man, I can grab a couple of minutes here and there, but I probably won't have time to sit down and do the turn properly.

By the way, kudos to Vanarus and Ermor for fighting it out bravely and honorably and not quitting out on us, this is more fun and more fair :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hosting postponed an hour so R'lyeh can maybe get their turn in(I'm just waiting to hit send). I am also going to set Nazca to AI, so might delay a little bit longer to do that. 5 stales in a row or whatever(and 10 total). As I have Eyes of God up, it won't really be much of an advantage seeing what little they have left.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Hosting postponed an hour so R'lyeh can maybe get their turn in(I'm just waiting to hit send). I am also going to set Nazca to AI, so might delay a little bit longer to do that. 5 stales in a row or whatever(and 10 total). As I have Eyes of God up, it won't really be much of an advantage seeing what little they have left.
Sorry I had to do that like 10 turns ago.

Damn that AI. As its first act it attacked me with 40+ supayas, because I had dared to pick one empty border province from Nazca. It's probably programmed by someone from Vanheim.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Haha, sorry man. His cap was filled with units sitting around. Guess they had to go somewhere.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Neat! I'm just back home and I barely managed to reach the codex with my shitty connection to ask for an extension and look what I found...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Time to bust this game open, for better or for worse. Gonna be some fun turns coming up.

Edit: Also, we may need a sub for R'lyeh. Tripjack has staled 7 times total, last turn, and about to stale this turn.

They are not in a horrible position.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Don't worry everyone, BoT will be gone next turn(small comfort, I know). I swung and missed on the odds. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom