Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do you intend to play ME3?

Well...

• I will buy it and play it. (Jaesun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will buy it and never play it. (Half-stupid)

• I will pirate it and never play it. (FIGHT DA JOOS!!)

• I will only play it because I want to continue my romance with *insert love interest name*. (True Bi

• I will only play it for the gay romance. (I post at GayGamers forum)

• Seven times back and forth FUCK YEAHWWW!! (Who could this be?)

• NOOOO!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

• Total voters

racofer

Thread Incliner
Given the current information we have regarding this game, I have serious doubts I will even bother pirating it like I did with the previous ones.

Stuff like day 0 DLC, a robot dog and unique outfits (Shepard will fight the good fight with FASHION!), and that retarded holo-sword (REALLY BIOWARE? A HOLOGRAPHIC SWORD FFFFFFFUSSSSHHSSE!!!!!!!!) are making ME3 look EXACTLY like DA2.

For these reasons and the 99% chance that the plot will be nothing but a piece of rotting, sour shit, I have next to no expectations regarding this "game" and I would love to see the EA overlords shut Bioware down for good with all the inevitable drama that this would cause.

Discuss!!

Multi-headed Cow

I'll pirate and play. If it ends up Mass Effect 2 level of quality I'd probably buy it for $25 on Steam. If it ends up Dragon Age 2 quality I'd probably buy it for $10 or less on Steam. If they don't even sell it on Steam I won't buy it.

AND YES, I JUST ADMITTED I WOULD PROBABLY BE WILLING TO SPEND $10 ON DRAGON AGE 2.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Jennifer Hale still voices femshep and EXTREME renegade lines are still there, so yes.

Also complaining about day 0 DLC, r00fles! Like anyone here will buy the game.

Ermm

Erudite
I will buy it and play it. (Jaesun)

Meanwhile at Bioware Headquarters

gold_pile_scrooge_mcduck.jpg

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I will buy it and play it. At this point have a played both 1 and 2 through once and want to see what happens in my Shepards little universe (though judging from the last one, it will be largely the same as everyone elses, sans a few emails). I won't buy the Collector's Edition though! Row row, fight da powa! Still bro's?

mugarod

Liturgist
Project: Eternity
Was never able to finish the 1st one because the combat became repetitive as shit and started noticing how samey everything was after a while. Story was interesting at first but the more I saw of it the less interested I was. Second one was more of the same? Never even bothered watching any videos of it, 3rd one doesnt generate any emotion.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'll pirate and play it, if only because I have a saved shep that's gone through ME1 and 2 and I'm hoping for some kind of closure.

If by some freak accident the game turns out to be fun, I'll buy it. If not, i'll delete it again after one runthrough with my saved shep.

catfood

AGAIN
I have a very simple rule which states that I won't buy or pirate a game that takes me a longer time to download than to finish it.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I paid $5 for ME1 on Steam a couple of months ago and played through all of it (even the shitty planet scanning and MMO find X number of dogtag/tape/medal/whatever quests). When you throw out that filler you basically have a ~15 hour game at most. A game with tepid third person cover shooter combat and only semi-decent dialogues. Have yet to buy/play ME2 and I doubt I will. ME3? Not a chance.

baronjohn

Cipher
I played an hour of ME1, didn't play ME2, have no intention of playing ME3.

I saw a box cover for ME1 once, stayed in a cave since to miss ME2 and am going to kill myself to not evar play ME3. :obviously:

Also, will wait for the inevitable LP to see if the game generates enough lulz and psychological trauma to be worth a personal playthrough. You never know until you've played it seven times, right?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No. I can't even force myself to finish ME2, because it's too retarded. At least I bought it on sale for a low price. Actually I'd play it if it weren't for fucked up controls. What a madman made the PC version? It's un-fucking-playable!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Ulminati said:
I'll pirate and play it, if only because I have a saved shep that's gone through ME1 and 2 and I'm hoping for some kind of closure.

If by some freak accident the game turns out to be fun, I'll buy it. If not, i'll delete it again after one runthrough with my saved shep.

This. Here's hoping for some x-treme Vanguard action.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Pirate and play, because I have a ME1&2 Save. If it turns out to be fun, i won't pay anyway, if it exists on TPB (and other sites), I sure as shit won't pay for it.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I will Pirate it first, but of it is more or less the same as 2 then i will be fine with it.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
eh, no.
but i'll totally feel like having played it by reading the topicflood in grpgd.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'll probably pirate it just to see how they finish the series. I doubt I'll play through it more than once, though.

Actually I remember thinking the same thing about ME2 and I played through that three times, so I don't even know.

Black

Arcane
Nope, if I wanted to play bad games, there are plenty of them out there already.

torpid

Liturgist
090825051821374484317735.gif

(He turned around and saw Shepard)

Got suckered into playing ME2 because it was being hyped as a "fun action game" that greatly improved on ME1 -- never again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom