Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

Helton

Arcane
Who is this guy the Cat in the Hat?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
2013-04-26-049.jpg

Coboney

Scholar
Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Whats clear listenign to them on the livve stream is that they really enjoy the game and working on it!

Arkeus

Arcane
Whats clear listenign to them on the livve stream is that they really enjoy the game and working on it!
Pfff, lies. You only need to listen to MCA playing to arcanum to see TRUE enthusiasm about a game.

Baptismbyfire

Liturgist
Come on you :keepmyjewgold: It's better to throw some change in Larian's direction than to complain about the decline.

Gwendo

Augur
I just doubled my pledge. Anyone knows how much they have on paypal? At the time of writing this post, they have 917K. With the Codex and Watch, that's around 930K.

Arkeus

Arcane
I just doubled my pledge. Anyone knows how much they have on paypal? At the time of writing this post, they have 917K. With the Codex and Watch, that's around 930K.
they had around 35K in paypal +10K+ from codex/watch.

Gord

Arcane
Latest update was something like 30000-35000$, I think.

Edit: Ninja'd.

catfood

AGAIN
Hehe, congrats Gragt , you'll be immortalized in a computer game. :D

EDIT: ForkTong , you should make him as a cook who always promises to bake stuff, but he never does, due to unforseen consequencess or not.

Kitako

Arcane
Gragt will be in the game as cook, nice

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom