Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
All games have AI, yes. That isn't particularly exceptional.

Aenra

You people have violated your minds. I'd cast you a Clarity, got the Verbal; but you're all out of Focus.

SniperHF

Arcane

:swen:

Expecting the day 1 patch to be entertaining. Wonder if they'll have the same GOG issues InXile did.

This is why I continue to not understand waiting for the one true version, coulda been playing a stable, mostly bug free game already.

Cnaiur

Augur
Except if you want a bit of challenge of course. Fully voiced writing can suck my cockles, but improved combat encounters and increased difficulty is easily worth the wait for me.

Aenra

You gotta be kidding ... "we're still working on it"?

:negative:

Do.You.Fucking.Know.What.It.Takes.For.Me.To.Skip.Work

#,ldxfh98 fsodfg9 sz %$##$^ zsegflkzxsdjh fzodygkizser%%^^#@@ !!!!

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
They will probably continue working on it for a few months to iron out any bugs that may come up. It's still releasing tomorrow, as far as I know, so we'll just have to download an additional patch maybe. We'll see.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Ah, I didn't know this was a thing until I got the "free upgrade" in the mail today. I like the sound of combat changes (sounds heavily scripted, though) and I'm curious about the "expanded story". It's not like I actually have time to play this right now, but... I welcome it. Specially if the upgrade's free.

butchy

Prospernaut

:swen:

Expecting the day 1 patch to be entertaining. Wonder if they'll have the same GOG issues InXile did.

This is why I continue to not understand waiting for the one true version, coulda been playing a stable, mostly bug free game already.

Why is it released for console already then? Oh yeah, Larian wants to be a console developer and make shitty console games now.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Is it? Boo (, Wendy Testaburger, boo) then -

Boo.jpg

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
So what are they still working on, a few hours before release day? Console shit, im guessing.

Still, curious about the "tactician" mode, could be interesting, since the game already had pretty good enjoyable TB combat (the fact that all game systems were there for you to be exploited helped, a lot).

Jezal_k23

I have come here to lament the fact that I'll be at work when it releases. FUUUUUUUUUCK

Aenra

Minus: "Easy to get ovewhelmed by how much there is to do"
Fucking tards

Raze

Larian Studios
Developer
Why is it released for console already then?

MS didn't bother waiting for the release date. A few retailers did the same, and Amazon sent out pre-orders to arrive before the release date even with shipping delays, so at least one person got the PS4 version on Friday.

So what are they still working on, a few hours before release day?

The Windows version.

butchy

Prospernaut
Yet somehow inXile, a console developer, was able to release Wasteland 2 to pc players since they appreciate and respect us funding their game and making it a success.

I know ConsoleSven loves his consoles and prefers playing games on consoles rather than PCs as he admitted in his last interview with RPGWatch, but if you want us lowly pc gamers to continue funding your games, making them a success on the pc, and keep your business from failing again maybe you should think about rubbing a little baby oil on our assholes before shoving your dick in.

And asking us to further fund D:OS 2 to improve the shitty character development is fucked up. InXile also did that for free when they noticed it was broken in their game. But I know, I know. Console players are easily confused so it was just tweaked to be streamlined in the EE because you know us Neanderthal pc gamers would pay for it to be good in D:OS 2.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yet somehow inXile, a console developer, was able to release Wasteland 2 to pc players since they appreciate and respect us funding their game and making it a success.

Don't suck their cock here.
Get the fuck out.

Perkel

Arcane
Come on already 27 here

:badnews:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom