Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

lurker3000

Arcane
I hope I don't need to collect the inert stones dor the final dungeon... can't remember where they are.

You don't need to keep the inert stones. All you need to do is use is enough bloodstones to open all the areas in the pocket dimension homestead. I think I had 3 extra at the end since I never needed to use any of them in battle. Just used some to open rooms up.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Can someone tell me what the fuck the homestead is? (just leaving Cyseal @ lvl 10).

sbb

Learned
Can someone tell me what the fuck the homestead is? (just leaving Cyseal @ lvl 10).
You probably shouldn't be leaving Cyseal...? I haven't left yet either, but

don't you get to the homestead through the murder quest? have you really not done it?

Jezal_k23

Early game spoilers.

Yeah, I think level 10 is just about time to leave Cyseal. However, if he had done all the quests, he would've got the homestead by then.

Either way, the homestead is located in The End of Time and is obtained through the murder quest, as mentioned previously. Go there, you'll probably have access to it, if you've done everything there is to be done in Cyseal.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
OK thanks. I am probably minutes from getting it then. I remember seeing a message about rooms opening up but haven't been there yet.

Perkel

Arcane
Do you see button that shines with green light at right edge of your screen below minimap ? Click it.

Ziem

Arbiter
What I forgot, the bully talent is actually a pretty good choice for everyone. +50 % damage when the target is slowed, knocked down or crippled. man at arms has knockdowns and cripples, earth has knowdowns and slows, water has a nice big AoE slow. As long as you have someone to reliably apply the condition, bully really pays off.

Bully helps with magic attack too? Kinda broken then.
Bully doesn't work with magic. Not sure if that's intended, since other bonuses like oath of desecration work just fine.

The combat is really good, especially in co-op. Overall it's a very good ARPG. Better than any ARPG that I know of.

Just how the hell is this game an ARPG??
combat doesn't suck ass = ARPG

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
Anyone knows how to get to the trapdoor, outside the church near Cyseal ? I can't teleport / feather fly / pyramid there, already searched for any hidden pass in the crypt under the church (where boss fight was) but still nothing.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Anyone knows how to get to the trapdoor, outside the church near Cyseal ? I can't teleport / feather fly / pyramid there, already searched for any hidden pass in the crypt under the church (where boss fight was) but still nothing.

You can tactical retreat there, there's a spot where you can see over the boulders and can place the target marker from.

Don't forget the treasure chest there, you can buy a map from the vendor in the town and it's got a guaranteed legendary (I think).

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It might be old, but what in the actual fuck? I saw this on the Larian forums. I was dumbfounded.

Couldn't you have found a more inclusive term for the skill set? Something a little less demeaning and sexist?

If you think it's not demeaning and sexist tell me you wouldn't at least notice if it was termed "woman-at-arms".

Hell... you could've gone with fighter or combatant Holy Warrior or best of all Paladin "because the whole skill set screams d&d paladin".

Just something a little less demeaning and exclusionary of women.

:killitwithfire:

You can tactical retreat there, there's a spot where you can see over the boulders and can place the target marker from.

Don't forget the treasure chest there, you can buy a map from the vendor in the town and it's got a guaranteed legendary (I think).
High perception shows you the trapdoor to get there in the church.

Project: Eternity
zFHmwkf.jpg

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
It might be old, but what in the actual fuck? I saw this on the Larian forums. I was dumbfounded.

Falling for obvious trolling. You are posting on codex, you should learn something about trolling, this is the site where trolls even moderators.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Killed all of the spiders in the desert of Silverglen. Oh how I fucking hate spiders. I HATE SPIDERS THIS MUCH! And that fucking desert slowed all of my heroes, and lowered their hit chance. But I killed them, killed them all, with the spider bitch queen.

Last edited:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Killed all of the spiders in the desert of Silverglen. Oh how I fucking hate spiders. I HATE SPIDERS THIS MUCH! And that fucking desert slowed all of my heroes, and lowered their hit chance. But I killed them, killed them own, with the spider bitch queen.

pisySNN.png

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Killed one spider and then ran the hell away like a coward. I went to the east and killed some level 12 chumps instead. It was an intense fight. I now have access to all types of skills.

Level 10 party:
Scarlett -Archer/Pyro/Geo Offense and buffs
Roderick -MaA/Ice/Scoundrel - Take a beating and heal, sneak attacks when needed
Jahan -Ice/Air -Damage anything in his way, stun/freeze
Madora -/MaA/Wcraft -Get buffed, kill stuff

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
At last started actually playing. You know what? It reminds me of Arcanum by mounts of content, shitton of ingredients in barrels/boxes, lots of sidequests etc.

The battles are awesome.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Killed all of the spiders in the desert of Silverglen. Oh how I fucking hate spiders. I HATE SPIDERS THIS MUCH! And that fucking desert slowed all of my heroes, and lowered their hit chance. But I killed them, killed them all, with the spider bitch queen.
Why did you did that? Have you though about ecosystem? When you kill spiders, snakes would multiply.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Finally finished the game. End boss battle was kind of long & slightly tedious and not as memorable as some of the best NWN modules I've played. Overall, a fun game to waste an hour or 100+ on. :thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom