Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Perkel

Arcane

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I'm looking forward to this more than the PoE expansion I likely won't even get. :negative:

But only a total drone would be more hyped for PoE expansion. I mean just look:
Larian: Original Sin is back. Except, bigger, larger, better and on top of that possibly finally well writen. Does everything OS did well and nothing it did wrong.
Obsidian: So, we have these kinda expansion. It's basically just PoE, but in winter. We have some new abilities, and 2 companions, and that's it. Hope you enjoye4d PoE because it's more of the same, except without Avellone.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Backed!

:takemymoney:

I hope they will do better with a decent story and a more cohesive and fully fleshed out world.

Either way, I know I will love the combat.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
But only a total drone would be more hyped for PoE expansion. I mean just look:
Larian: Original Sin is back. Except, bigger, larger, better and on top of that possibly finally well writen. Does everything OS did well and nothing it did wrong.
Obsidian: So, we have these kinda expansion. It's basically just PoE, but in winter. We have some new abilities, and 2 companions, and that's it. Hope you enjoye4d PoE because it's more of the same, except without Avellone.

Larian: Game that will come out in 2017.
Obsidian: Out now. :M

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Seriously, I just had to hear that beautiful music again, and I'm was convinced to back this. Take my money Larian, you deserve it. I loved Original Sin, and it seems the sequel will be even better. More customization? 4 player cooperative AND competitive questing. Fuck yeah!

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Seriously, I just had to hear that beautiful music again, and I'm was convinced to back this. Take my money Larian, you deserve it. I loved Original Sin, and it seems the sequel will be even better. More customization? 4 player cooperative AND competitive questing. Fuck yeah!

Sorry to break this up to do but the guy who did music for all the previous Divinity games died this year.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Sorry to break this up to do but the guy who did music for all the previous Divinity games died this year.
Why do you think I don't know that? I mourned Kiril with the rest of the Codex. I just sad that the music alone brought back memories which made me pledge immediately.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
abnaxus Yeah, in a middle of E3 conference which explicitly promoted it. Why did Larian not think of that? :roll:

I meant RPG kickstarters. I think it will easily pass original D:OS (1M+), and Shadowrun Returns too (2M+). Wasteland 2 (3M+)? PoE/Torment (4M+)? We will see.

imweasel

Backed!!

:takemymoney:

Also dem controllers in the pitch video.
:kwafuckyeah::mrpresident:

And writer girl with glasses.......
:desu:

So far no mention about improving the itemization in DOS 2.
:rage:

Zetor

Arcane
Yea, backed this without reading the pitch.

(when am I going to find the time to play all these games... #kickstarterproblems)

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Halfway through in, what, less than 4 hours?

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
swen_by_nekot_the_brave-d978cwd.gif

Jinn

Arcane
Backed it and am incredibly excited, as I knew I would be. Swen, you are the man ~

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom