Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Transferred my pledge :salute:

Angthoron

Arcane
Just added another $100. Not as a transfer of my KS pledge, mind, that might come in as extra. And I'll probably drop a bit more here still.

We're at over 5K now, c'mon people.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Transferred my pledge too.
Fucking low canadian dollar :negative:

Btw, the Donation page still lists 25$ as the minimal pledge for the game, had to pledge twice.

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Mneh, I chipped in some more to get the soundtrack. It's not much, but the other rewards just seem completely uninteresting. A developer's journal similar to what came in with Divinity Anthology could've been pretty cool.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Maybe mention that the fundraiser ends on September 27 and not when the Kickstarter ends.

smileyninja

Educated
So if I transfer my $125 + $10 shipping KS pledge to here, I'll still get the Collector's edition plus some raffle tickets?

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, I chipped in with the extra $40 that I said I would, just now. It's all up to you guys from here.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Everyone not donating should be banned/watchwitzed/something in order to reach the target.

You're right! Divinity: Original Sin was such a marvelous game that I have to pledge!
But it seems I can't find the wallet somehow... strange.

NorthLurker

Educated
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
broken promises dos not matter, watcerhwitch is winning so they wil get named in the starting screen and not us.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
rpgwatch said:
Get up to a $40 discount
ALL GONE!!!

The next five individuals who will donate $100 or more, or increase their existing donation with at least $100, will see their donation increased with $25 (offered by Galaad) and free shipping, if applicable (offered by someone who wants to remain anonymous). This can total to a $40-$45 discount (depending on your location and if shipping is required).

So you could, for example, donate for the digital edition of $100 and be upgraded to a physical $125 edition automatically.
omg i should have donated at the watch
aiee.gif

Septaryeth

Augur
broken promises dos not matter, watcerhwitch is winning so they wil get named in the starting screen and not us.

If neither of us reach 10k, it'll just be "Larian" at the starting screen.
For good or for ill, there is no winner for this pissing contest, everybody loses... apart from that one guy who we vowed to annoy again :argh:

NorthLurker

Educated
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
If neither of us reach 10k, it'll just be "Larian" at the starting screen.
For good or for ill, there is no winner for this pissing contest, everybody loses... apart from that one guy who we vowed to annoy again :argh:

so we must win so that guy can be butthurt again :outrage:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
The local currency is in the shitter. I won't be able to donate this time.
Same here, I donated all that I could. I'd have helped out a little more if the SEK wasn't doing a visit in the lower planes of hell.

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
Come on RPG watch gona win this if ya guys stay so stingy!
Even the newfags could/should/would donate(d) (if the redirection to Rpg watch could be fixed):smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom