Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ooo well save editors and cheatengine then.

PanteraNera

Arcane
It's really strange, Julian Gollop is doing a XCOM 2+ and people are not butthurt about it,
that is like if Black Isle would rise from the dead only to make a Fallout 5 that is a Fallout 4+.

Yah, but XCOM was good. Besides they said they were making XCOM-like from the beginning of their figstater. Not sure why you're surprised.
Context young padawan, context.

PP might be the F:NV of X-Com, which still is far away from the original.
I would actually agree that the X-Com reboot fared better than the Fallout, but not by much.

Also Firaxis being hired to do a remake without being related to the creation of the original game,
is a different context, than being the creator of the original game.

And again, context, itt people bitched and complained about some twitter posts,
while ZA/UM actually makes an awesome game. That was my whole point.

And no, that doesn't surprise me, it just seems strange to me.
But well, after all we are on the RPGcodex, people care bitch about well mainly RPG's.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
it just dawned on my that your personafied attribtues will fulfill the traditional role of party companions

:mindblown:

Prime Junta

Hey you bums, where are the Disco Elysium avatars at? Bismarck is getting old and bald and I for one would trade him in for a good Revacholian Communist.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
5584.jpg

wut?

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I know who Bizzie is :D

I just could've never told from the portrait its supposed to be him, it looks quite asian. Due to PJ's commie shitck, I always assumed it must be some dictator from east asia. How wrong I have been.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I know who Bizzie is :D

I just could've never told from the portrait its supposed to be him, it looks quite asian. Due to PJ's commie shitck, I always assumed it must be some dictator from east asia. How wrong I have been.
I also assumed it was some asian dude LOL.
But when you look at the picture closer you can see the german cross on his shirt.

Prime Junta

I picked it because I wanted to find the least edgy avatar possible. Thought a fat old bald guy of indeterminate ethnicity with a 'tache would fit the bill.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom