Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

abija

Prophet
Try again, gaming is just following trends set by fashion and other industries. Some people just need ANY reason to throw money. Probably this faked outrage already made some buy those things.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Adding an embed to the above info.

Finally! I can now try this shit for free :D
And they had enough time to also balance the game better and add some more features.
Now the only question is if I will still be playing Last Epoch at that time and will not care to try D4.

abija

Prophet
Balance lol... they just went full retard on power creep and have rotating broken "builds" per season. It reached D3 degeneracy at warp speed.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Balance lol... they just went full retard on power creep and have rotating broken "builds" per season. It reached D3 degeneracy at warp speed.
I just want to play with Druid a bit, I had some fun with it during that limited "beta" before release.
I also plan to play druid in Last Epoch and in PoE 2 :D

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I've been trying to change my blizzard account for a while. My old phone number to confirm shit is long gone but their stupid auto online processing won't let me change to my new number without confirmation via old. And it is like blizzard has no decent tech support like a REAL PERSON to help; just fucking stupid menus and ai giving me the roundabout. Meh. I create a new account and tried to purchase and it linked my old account for purchase confirmation which i couldn't do. And the app is linked to that. Thus, I dumped bliz and won't purchase anything (though the discounted $20 Diablo 2-3 pack was tempting).

Do they have no email or real person customer support phone number?

ArchAngel

Arcane
I've been trying to change my blizzard account for a while. My old phone number to confirm shit is long gone but their stupid auto online processing won't let me change to my new number without confirmation via old. And it is like blizzard has no decent tech support like a REAL PERSON to help; just fucking stupid menus and ai giving me the roundabout. Meh. I create a new account and tried to purchase and it linked my old account for purchase confirmation which i couldn't do. And the app is linked to that. Thus, I dumped bliz and won't purchase anything (though the discounted $20 Diablo 2-3 pack was tempting).

There are no real people on the internet, only bots and AI.

Cohesion

Scholar
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

You can restore your account if you registered it using your real credentials. I did this and sent them first page of my passport to confirm my identity (driving license is okay too). You need to use support chat.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I am an AI *and* a bot?! I could stand being accused of being one or the other, but not both at the same time!

Apologize, or draw your weapon, stupid anon. Bad, stupid, shitty anon. I do ptfu on you, I do!

Back to the actual serious discussion for a moment (yeah it's cringe, I know), can someone who has played Last Epoch tell me if it's good or not? Is it actually a worthwhile aRPG or is it another boring loot-hunting simulator similar to Diablo 2, where you're expected to simply replay the same sections over and over again to try and roll what you want?

Apologize, or draw your weapon, stupid anon. Bad, stupid, shitty anon. I do ptfu on you, I do!

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE!

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Back to the actual serious discussion for a moment (yeah it's cringe, I know), can someone who has played Last Epoch tell me if it's good or not? Is it actually a worthwhile aRPG or is it another boring loot-hunting simulator similar to Diablo 2, where you're expected to simply replay the same sections over and over again to try and roll what you want?

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE!
Why are you asking about Last Epoch on a D4 topic ?!
It has its own topic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom