Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dev Log #56: Experimental Branch with Version 1.0.3.13

ciox

Liturgist
Against Death Stalkers? I would say W2C hands down, they have pretty high mechanical DR/DT.

Now that we can craft W2C and it only takes 20 chemistry to do so, I honestly don't see much point in making special bullets, W2C and JHP are almost always superior. I guess a few builds with an unique gimmick might get some use out of them (like bleed builds using 7.62 micro-shrapnel). I admittedly never used 8.6 incendiary, if the burning debuff also causes the enemy to run around in panic they might be pretty good. I guess they might also be decent vs. Rathound King, seeing as he takes 100% more heat damage.

Nope, just flat electricity damage bonus.

The incendiaries do trigger fear, but the chance is not very high at 35% so you'll want to use a muzzle brake and full auto for 9 round bursts to ensure a proc.
Latest changes also suggest you can keep fire debuffs going by adding more incendiary damage, so you can keep enemies feared and away from aphobia for a long time if you keep hitting them with fire damage.

And yeah I always thought the electrical bullets were a little weak, don't see why they wouldn't have a 10% chance to stun or something, just enough to almost guarantee a stun per 9 round burst.

hilfazer

Scholar
The incendiaries do trigger fear, but the chance is not very high at 35% so you'll want to use a muzzle brake and full auto for 9 round bursts to ensure a proc.
Latest changes also suggest you can keep fire debuffs going by adding more incendiary damage, so you can keep enemies feared and away from aphobia for a long time if you keep hitting them with fire damage.
Fire damage alone will not cut it, another burning is needed. Edit: For 8.6mm ammo fire damage means burning, but it is often not the case.
Sadly DOT just refreshes, bigger DOT does not replace weaker one. This behaviour is especially unfitting for chemical belts. Perhaps it's unintended. Styg ?

Image.

Last edited:

Tygrende

Arbiter
What about contaminated bullet? They add (I think) bonus damage right? Like 1-2-3 shots from 5 mm pistol wit them before main caliber.
You can't make contaminated 5mm rounds, every caliber has its own exclusive special ammo type.

There are only contaminated 12.7 rounds. Only sniper rifles can be chambered in 12.7 and they don't really need that bonus bio damage. A single tile of toxic gas is pretty underwhelming as well.

epeli

Arcane
due to the debuff which makes you incapable of using any kind of medicine because it will outright kill you.
It wouldn't "outright kill you" if you didn't make a build with 3 CON and Psi Empathy, in other words with lowest HP possible.

Even then, 70-80 bio damage is not enough to kill you instantly, unless you are below level 9.

There's also a simple way to mitigate most of the bio damage. If you're going against death stalkers and can't reliably keep them from stinging you, come prepared with not just antidotes, but also irongut. Not that psi should much trouble with them. Imprint, force field, aoes...

I am not sure how stealthy melees will handle them.

The same way a non-stealthy melee would. You can't take on large groups easily with melee only, but lone spiders you can fool to use weak electromagnetic burst on you (instead of the more dangerous electrokinesis.) Just carry some almost-drained electronics that look like a juicy target for their EM burst, but won't hurt you too much. That gives you enough time to approach and kill one. Also, all the usual tricks of getting enemies closer to you without stealth should work - corners, doors, noise, etc.

But most importantly, they have insane detection only on DOMINATING. On less insane difficulties their detection is pretty much the same as regular coil spiders. That and groups usually have only one greater spider as a pack leader of sorts, if even that.

ciox

Liturgist
guys new hard is harder than old harder,just start a game in hard and find some lurkers/lunatics and you will see what im talking about...

Yeah I had a suspicion that this is what you're supposed to do with the experimental branch, not jump directly into Dominating.

Lhynn

Arcane
guys new hard is harder than old harder,just start a game in hard and find some lurkers/lunatics and you will see what im talking about...
We know. But dominating is there to challenge yourself, and most people here are replaying the game so they definitely are looking for a challenge. Just not these hyper inflated retarded numbers.

Worst change in dominating is the 50% hp increase, it needs to go. Second worst change is the 30% increased skills, it unbalances the numbers horribly.

The changes for this difficulty should have been imho, 25% extra damage received after all mitigation, decrease in skill effectiveness when hp below 75% (which is something that would really fit underrail), human enemies have better quality gear, health hypos are half as effective or health hypos regenerate hp across their entire cooldown instead of being an instant effect.

Meaning you encourage players becoming more efficient and effective and planning ahead instead of players adopting cheese tactics.

Parabalus

Arcane
We know. But dominating is there to challenge yourself, and most people here are replaying the game so they definitely are looking for a challenge. Just not these hyper inflated retarded numbers.

Worst change in dominating is the 50% hp increase, it needs to go. Second worst change is the 30% increased skills, it unbalances the numbers horribly.

The changes for this difficulty should have been imho, 25% extra damage received after all mitigation, decrease in skill effectiveness when hp below 75% (which is something that would really fit underrail), human enemies have better quality gear, health hypos are half as effective or health hypos regenerate hp across their entire cooldown instead of being an instant effect.

Meaning you encourage players becoming more efficient and effective and planning ahead instead of players adopting cheese tactics.

What you suggest would only exacerbate the problem of current hard - kill everything before it can act for a smooth ride. Increasing enemy eHP is necessary, more oneshots (both receiving and giving) shouldn't be desired.

Lhynn

Arcane
What you suggest would only exacerbate the problem of current hard
Hard has no problems, its a very good difficulty. My proposed changes would raise the bar and encourage better planning with less tolerance for mistakes. It would also encourage investing in defenses without making it mandatory to go for cheese and range as "the one true path"

Increasing enemy eHP is necessary
Nope, this is always the worst solution to any problem when it comes to difficulty. The only thing it does is increase TTK which destroys the pacing that combat has in underrail (or any game really). It fundamentally alters how fights are perceived which isnt a good thing if the feel of your combat is already generally accepted as good.

more oneshots (both receiving and giving) shouldn't be desired.
Nor will it happen, in hard oneshots where never a problem (more like they were a problem only in one fight). They wont be a problem even with a 25% increase in damage done, it will just mean youll have to try to open every fight with a bigger advantage and try to either get hit less and get hit for less, which is actually in the players hand before you stupidly raise the enemies chance to hit and overall damage.

Sykar

Arcane
due to the debuff which makes you incapable of using any kind of medicine because it will outright kill you.
It wouldn't "outright kill you" if you didn't make a build with 3 CON and Psi Empathy, in other words with lowest HP possible.

Even then, 70-80 bio damage is not enough to kill you instantly, unless you are below level 9.

There's also a simple way to mitigate most of the bio damage. If you're going against death stalkers and can't reliably keep them from stinging you, come prepared with not just antidotes, but also irongut. Not that psi should much trouble with them. Imprint, force field, aoes...

The same way a non-stealthy melee would. You can't take on large groups easily with melee only, but lone spiders you can fool to use weak electromagnetic burst on you (instead of the more dangerous electrokinesis.) Just carry some almost-drained electronics that look like a juicy target for their EM burst, but won't hurt you too much. That gives you enough time to approach and kill one. Also, all the usual tricks of getting enemies closer to you without stealth should work - corners, doors, noise, etc.

But most importantly, they have insane detection only on DOMINATING. On less insane difficulties their detection is pretty much the same as regular coil spiders. That and groups usually have only one greater spider as a pack leader of sorts, if even that.

Irongut cannot be simply bought or found. The rest are essentially cheese tactics. Also if I go by the changes done to EMP grenades I have to assume it works for the GCS and it also affects electronics in the inventory.

Now that would be a change I would welcome. Health Hypos being as efficiency healing wise but much less "bursty".

Parabalus

Arcane
What you suggest would only exacerbate the problem of current hard
Hard has no problems, its a very good difficulty. My proposed changes would raise the bar and encourage better planning with less tolerance for mistakes. It would also encourage investing in defenses without making it mandatory to go for cheese and range as "the one true path"

If you find Hard perfect, why are you even bothering with DOMINATING?

Your changes would punish taking damage (=letting enemy act), which is already harsh.

Increasing enemy eHP is necessary
Nope, this is always the worst solution to any problem when it comes to difficulty. The only thing it does is increase TTK which destroys the pacing that combat has in underrail (or any game really). It fundamentally alters how fights are perceived which isnt a good thing if the feel of your combat is already generally accepted as good.

This isn't "any game", this is Underrail, where the majority of builds gib the endboss within a half turn, ignoring his elaborate mechanics. HP/Damage ratio in UR is very skewed towards damage, your proposed changes would make it even more so.

more oneshots (both receiving and giving) shouldn't be desired.
Nor will it happen, in hard oneshots where never a problem (more like they were a problem only in one fight). They wont be a problem even with a 25% increase in damage done, it will just mean youll have to try to open every fight with a bigger advantage and try to either get hit less and get hit for less, which is actually in the players hand before you stupidly raise the enemies chance to hit and overall damage.

The vast majority of enemies don't get to act at all. Underrail combat is already all about "getting the jump", not sure why you would want to further encourage F5/F9 gameplay. The injury skill penalty sounds especially stupid.

Irongut cannot be simply bought or found. The rest are essentially cheese tactics. Also if I go by the changes done to EMP grenades I have to assume it works for the GCS and it also affects electronics in the inventory.

Carrying almost-drained electronics to counter the emp sounds like one of the most degenerate mechanics in the history of game mechanics, maybe ever.

On another note, can't believe the expansion was announced way over a year ago. :negative:

Lhynn

Arcane
This isn't "any game", this is Underrail, where the majority of builds gib the endboss within a half turn, ignoring his elaborate mechanics. HP/Damage ratio in UR is very skewed towards damage, your proposed changes would make it even more so.
I dont see a problem with quick fights. Also the end boss dying fast to some builds isnt a problem, it doesnt mean the game itself and getting there is less of a challenge, as there are plenty of fights designed to be a counter to said builds anyway.

The vast majority of enemies don't get to act at all. Underrail combat is already all about "getting the jump", not sure why you would want to further encourage F5/F9 gameplay.
In any given fight in underrail you already know if you are going to win or not, hp bloat is just that, hp bloat. "Les just add more hp" is what vogel figured out after his creative soul died in a fire, its not what styg should be pushing on his first game.

The injury skill penalty sounds especially stupid.
The injury penalty would encourage the player to pay more attention to defense. I have seen it in other games and it works.

You say this like CON matters on a lightly armored build. If you are getting tagged often enough that it is a problem, the problem is coming from getting hit. Con matters on a heavy armored build because thanks to mitigation ehp increases by a lot, in a lightly armored build ehp is still shit no matter your con.
I start the game, go against psi bugs, get hit for my entire hp in less than half a round, even with 10 CON i would not have survived that encounter. And by putting point into CON you actually lower your survivability, not increase it, because you sacrifice initiative, damage, movement, and the lack of those will kill you faster and more reliably than a bit more HP.
I get that it says not every build should be able to go through it, that does not change the fact that dominating is shit, stop with your apologism.

Tygrende

Arbiter
You say this like CON matters on a lightly armored build.
Apparently it does since Sykar is having trouble with Death Stalkers at 3 CON + Psi Empathy while I'm not at 7 effective CON. Can't argue with that fact.

If you are getting tagged often enough that it is a problem, the problem is coming from getting hit.
You can't always avoid getting hit. Sykar learned that the hard way.

Con matters on a heavy armored build because thanks to mitigation ehp increases by a lot
Who ever said light armor can't have decent DT/DR?

in a lightly armored build ehp is still shit no matter your con.
Patently false.

Let's make a comparsion: On Hard/DOMINATING, at level 25, build with 3 CON and Psi Empathy is going to have 174 HP.

A build with 5 base CON and no Psi Empathy wearing infused pig leather armor (lets assume the bonus HP from armor is 100), pig leather tabis and eating burrower burgers is going to have 401 HP.

If you think 401 HP with over 40% mech DR (over 50% vs. melee) and 1000+ capacity shield is "shit ehp" then I don't know what to tell you.

I start the game, go against psi bugs, get hit for my entire hp in less than half a round, even with 10 CON i would not have survived that encounter.
The benefit of having high CON is greater the higher your level is, who would have thought. Also, the main benefit of 10 CON is the ability to take Thick Skull.

I think you are wrong by the way. You should be around level 3 when saving Newton, that's 64 HP at 3 CON and 118 at 10 CON. I'm confident 54 HP could allow you to survive.

And by putting point into CON you actually lower your survivability, not increase it, because you sacrifice initiative, damage, movement, and the lack of those will kill you faster and more reliably than a bit more HP.
I would say 34 HP per attribute point is well worth the sacrifice of 3 MPs and 1 initative or 7% damage, up to a certain point of course. But what do I know, I've only ironmaned the game once.

I get that it says not every build should be able to go through it, that does not change the fact that dominating is shit, stop with your apologism.
You're yet to provide a reason why it's shit, so far you have only shown that you don't understand the game mechanics nearly as well as you think you do.

Why do you even feel like criticizing a difficulty setting you are supposedly not even playing at?

Last edited:

Sykar

Arcane
You say this like CON matters on a lightly armored build.
Apparently it does since Sykar is having trouble with Death Stalkers at 3 CON + Psi Empathy while I'm not at 7 effective CON. Can't argue with that fact.

If you are getting tagged often enough that it is a problem, the problem is coming from getting hit.

Con matters on a heavy armored build because thanks to mitigation ehp increases by a lot

in a lightly armored build ehp is still shit no matter your con.
Patently false.

Let's make a comparsion: On Hard/DOMINATING, at level 25, build with 3 CON and Psi Empathy is going to have 174 HP.

A build with 5 base CON and no Psi Empathy wearing infused pig leather armor (lets assume the bonus HP from armor is 100), pig leather tabis and eating burrower burgers is going to have 401 HP.

If you think 401 HP with over 40% mech DR (over 50% vs. melee) and 1000+ capacity shield is "shit ehp" then I don't know what to tell you.

I start the game, go against psi bugs, get hit for my entire hp in less than half a round, even with 10 CON i would not have survived that encounter.
The benefit of having high CON is greater the higher your level is, who would have thought. Also, the main benefit of 10 CON is the ability to take Thick Skull.

I think you are wrong by the way. You should be around level 3 when saving Newton, that's 64 HP at 3 CON and 118 at 10 CON. I'm confident 54 HP could allow you to survive.

And by putting point into CON you actually lower your survivability, not increase it, because you sacrifice initiative, damage, movement, and the lack of those will kill you faster and more reliably than a bit more HP.
I would say 34 HP per attribute point is well worth the sacrifice of 3 MPs and 1 initative or 7% damage, up to a certain point of course. But what do I know, I've only ironmaned the game once.

You're yet to provide a reason why it's shit, so far you have only shown that you don't understand the game mechanics nearly as well as you think you do.

Why do you even feel like criticizing a difficulty setting you are supposedly not even playing at?

This is false. The problem is not the Con the problem is that even at high level (16) I cannot even begin to uncover them before they attack me. That on top of their alpha trike and hiding on the ceiling and the medicine debuff makes it a death sentence. I have nothing to counter except for hoping to hit them with flares (aka russian roulette) or that I can get somewhere where only one can attack me and then use some kind of trap and hope I do so before it reaches me.

So no Con is not the problem nor would an increase be of much help unless I went full PSI with max Con but that is an entirely different build and irrelevant for the problem at hand. Retarded Stealth and Stealth detection imbalances are on top of them being around fucking early game when you are like level 8 and completely helpless. Even if I had 5 or 6 Con it would not matter one jot. You are as Epeli completely missing the point.

Lhynn and me are not the only ones who thing that Dominating is shit.

Tygrende

Arbiter
The problem is not the Con the problem is that even at high level (16) I cannot even begin to uncover them before they attack me.
Me neither, but I'm able to survive the sting and using an antidote.

That on top of their alpha trike and hiding on the ceiling and the medicine debuff makes it a death sentence.
Yeah, to your low HP build.

I have nothing to counter except for hoping to hit them with flares (aka russian roulette) or that I can get somewhere where only one can attack me and then use some kind of trap and hope I do so before it reaches me.
You have nothing to counter them because you actively refuse to use anything that you could counter them with.

Epeli recommended using Irongut but you don't want to put points into biology to make it. He also recommended using Electrokinetic Imprint, Force Field or AoE abilites but you dismissed them as "cheese tactics". It's no wonder you are having trouble with an attitude like this.

You are as Epeli completely missing the point.
I think you are missing the point.

You desperately want your build to work on DOMINATING because it worked on old hard and call it shit because it doesn't. That's not how it works. You're supposed to adapt to the new difficulty setting and modify your build accordingly, not the other way around. Again, DOMINATING is not meant to be beatable with all builds, just like Hard isn't supposed to be beatable with, say, WIL-based sledgehammer build. I don't see anyone complaining about the latter.

Facts are, there are several people who made successful DOMINATING builds and are doing just fine, some even finished it already. Meanwhile you refuse to adapt in any way and prefer to use 80 bear traps to deal with the bladeling waves and get 1-shot by Death Stalkers. But it's fine, you do you.

Epeli and me are not the only ones who think DOMINATING is mostly fine. Not sure how it matters though.

Lhynn

Arcane
Who even gives a shit about death stalkers?

Sure you can. Im not arguing that its impossible, im arguing that its shit.

It can, endgame, barely, and its worse than it was.

Do you always make comparisons between naked characters vs fully geared characters? Fucking apologists man.
If what you are saying is correct, then itd be 327 hp vs 401 hp or close to that, which really isnt that different.

Its shit ehp compared to a character that can rely on dodge/evasion for an extra 60% ehp on top of it, which it cant on dominating because chances to hit are retardedly high for enemies, a side effect of the stupid decision to inflate their skills.

All true.

Nope, a single telekinetic punch does that amount of damage and leaves you out of the fight for a round, if you are facing 2 bugs (which you will for them to be able to cast it) you are dead. The solution to that was reloads until i managed to lure them one at the time (or running in circle like some sort of retarded benny hill sketch to keep them from casting until i could fully heal). Man what a shit retarded game this is on that difficulty.
I spent 10 minutes using telekinetic punch on an alpha rathound that was behind another rathound that i was using as cover to beat it without taking damage. This is dragon age inquisition levels of retardation and shit design.

I wouldnt say a 8% extra hp is worth neither the MPs and the init or the damage and the accuracy. But this isnt about some retarded argument about math (no matter how retardedly hard you try to make it into one), this is about the game playing like shit and your apologetic ass having troubles acknowledging it because of the emotional attachment you have to this game.

I have you retarded cunt, you just have troubles understanding where im coming from because styg can do no wrong in your eyes.
Combat plays like shit on dominating, its garbage, crap, utterly nonsensical trash, its too slow, too deadly and too reliant on cheese, nothing, absolutely nothing, like it plays on hard. Its not good design and no matter how many numbers you pull out of your ass it wont magically turn into good design.

Alright, this takes the cake, this is like those retards saying "why are you criticizing Mass effect andromeda if you dont want to play it anymore?". Rethink your life, your arguments are as valid as the ones from your average biodrone.

epeli

Arcane
Carrying almost-drained electronics to counter the emp sounds like one of the most degenerate mechanics in the history of game mechanics, maybe ever.
Maybe, but it seems logical from in-world perspective. The spiders appear to sense if you have electronics on you and only release electromagnetic bursts accordingly, unlike human soldier AI with EMP grenades.

Of course the whole point about greater coil spiders being 2hard2detect is moot - one could just raise stealth to at least 120 (perfectly reasonable and rather low number for dedicated stealthers, isn't it?) and he'd be above the spiders' instant detection threshold. I was waiting to see if someone else here would point that out. No such luck, I guess.

Sykar, DOMINATING pushes new types of challenges like early death stalkers to the player, yes. I agree with you that this would be too hard for the "standard" difficulties, yes, but it's exactly what DOMINATING sets out to do. One must get creative with solutions and be pretty damn good at game (your character has all the tools to handle them even without irongut, but completely neglecting HP certainly makes you prone to seeing the death screen more often than most). Can't just autowin by having higher stealth/detection (this becomes doable only at higher levels).

I'm saying you still don't understand the point of this difficulty. It's not the new Normal. It's an extra challenge for the veteran players who have completed Underrail way too many times and already know all the tricks in the book. Those players are having great fun with it. You are clearly not the target audience, it is too hard for you.

Do you always make comparisons between naked characters vs fully geared characters? Fucking apologists man.
Naked? No, he's comparing Sykar's fully geared character to his own :lol:

epeli

Arcane
Probably not, but you are the only butthurt loudmouths. I'll be reading your posts to see if any real issues pop up, but please don't get your hopes up. Most of this is going nowhere and Styg has no intention of making dominating easier for your special snowflake needs.

Sykar

Arcane
Probably not, but you are the only butthurt loudmouths. I'll be reading your posts to see if any real issues pop up, but please don't get your hopes up. Most of this is going nowhere and Styg has no intention of making dominating easier for your special snowflake needs.

Sweet fucking christ is this retarded. Dominating is not hard. It is merely obnoxious. I can easily come up with another build which can breeze through Dominating after a few tries. I just want to play the build I spend most time on perfecting and have the most fun with playing and thanks to one! idiotically overtuned enemy I have to suffer? Why is it a problem to tone down the Stealth detection a little? Seriously? I am not even asking to nerf the Coil Spider since I can handle it because I am a sniper and outrange them. My concern was merely for melee stealthers who do not have the same luxury.

You seem to be really incapable of reading and comprehending what people are actually saying. Seems like you think that Underrail is the perfect game and everything Styg does is pure gold and woe to anyone who even slightly disagrees.

Since you are incapable of staying civil and cannot keep your retarded patronizing bullshit to yourself here a gentle advice from me:
Fuck you retard. Learn to read and comprehend before you start talking to me again.

Tygrende

Arbiter
Do you always make comparisons between naked characters vs fully geared characters?
I made a comparsion between a build with lowest HP possible (Sykar's) and a light armor build that focuses on having relatively high HP (mine).

If what you are saying is correct, then itd be 327 hp vs 401 hp or close to that, which really isnt that different.
Ha, I actually made a mistake, thank you. Doesn't help your case at all though, I did not add the 100 HP from the armor. Let's do that again:

Build with 8 effective CON and no Psi Empathy will have 401 HP at level 25, 501 with the aforementioned armor.

Build with 6 effective CON and Psi Empathy will have 205 HP at level 25, 305 with the aforementioned armor.

Pretty different if you ask me.

Its shit ehp compared to a character that can rely on dodge/evasion for an extra 60% ehp on top of it, which it cant on dominating because chances to hit are retardedly high for enemies, a side effect of the stupid decision to inflate their skills.
So, in other words, it's shitty ehp compared to a character that relies on something that doesn't work on DOMINATING? I'll take that.

Also, one of the players on the offical forums claims dodge/evasion are still viable on DOMINATING, though obviously weaker.

Nope, a single telekinetic punch does that amount of damage and leaves you out of the fight for a round
Not with Thick Skull.

if you are facing 2 bugs (which you will for them to be able to cast it) you are dead. The solution to that was reloads until i managed to lure them one at the time (or running in circle like some sort of retarded benny hill sketch to keep them from casting until i could fully heal). Man what a shit retarded game this is on that difficulty.
I spent 10 minutes using telekinetic punch on an alpha rathound that was behind another rathound that i was using as cover to beat it without taking damage. This is dragon age inquisition levels of retardation and shit design.
Funny, I never had to do either of those. It's almost like the problem is with you, not the difficulty.

But this isnt about some retarded argument about math
It absolutely is. All DOMINATING changes is numbers, unless you are also going to complain about the AI improvements.

styg can do no wrong in your eyes.
Oh he certainly can, don't worry. There were/are several things I was/am not that happy about and I mention them all the time on the offical forums, hell, some of my suggestions even made it into the game.

The thing is, I try to give constructive feedback based on many hours of experience, not ragequit after an hour and scream "HP too high nerf pls".

Alright, this takes the cake, this is like those retards saying "why are you criticizing Mass effect andromeda if you dont want to play it anymore?". Rethink your life, your arguments are as valid as the ones from your average biodrone.
You are in no position to criticize something you have no experience with, fact. And no, an hour or so is not adequate. Call me back when you finish the game on DOMINATING, I might re-consider some of your points when that happens.

Parabalus

Arcane

I'm saying you still don't understand the point of this difficulty. It's not the new Normal. It's an extra challenge for the veteran players who have completed Underrail way too many times and already know all the tricks in the book. Those players are having great fun with it. You are clearly not the target audience, it is too hard for you.

Just how big is your internal playtesting team? The official/steam forums are dead, where are you getting all this data from?

You're being a condescending dick - Underrail has a real problem with distinguishing tedium from difficulty. Disparaging fans who found Hard too easy and DOMINATING too autistic is pointless.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom