Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Demonic noir in the prohibition era. LR: The Damned

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
GJnZg.jpg

fXj5p.jpg

SjE5f.jpg

futai.jpg

D98Y5.jpg

Ya0RC.jpg

2bCVO.jpg

rr72t.jpg

WaINZ.jpg

ZAy1W.jpg

cPqSS.jpg

hkSsP.jpg

Lpblc.jpg

2Mj2F.jpg

9SjLP.jpg

4QdtZ.jpg

dTsVY.jpg

QhtYz.jpg

nkpF1.jpg

pjyJk.jpg

MFoyB.jpg

EKGbP.jpg

YgYtm.jpg

UOdWR.jpg

7E2gH.jpg

Ls5Xz.jpg

0azFv.jpg

PbtDU.jpg

V6Xsg.jpg

And that was Three Days Dead. Next, Prodigal Sons!

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Y'all still interested in Prodigal Sons? As forewarned, it's kind of a bummer how this series just cuts off...

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Carnivale was so boss. Great show. But it had a planned out storyline which makes it extra painful to see it cut off. I love well thought out narratives. HBO why you do this to us.

I think I'll just post the entire Prodigal Sons run in this thread this afternoon, let y'all read the entire arc in one go.

EDIT: ok not this afternoon, I didn't realize it was almost 4 already, I gotta run. Tomorrow then, or Monday.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
That's where it cuts off.

:(:(

btw: you can buy em tho! Heh. No idea why they didn't order more limited series since the story is obviously not done. If anyone knows the how or why of this, I'd love to hear it.

edit2: from 2010:

OH: Do you have any more The Damned miniseries coming up?

CB: Absolutely. We always intended for The Damned to be a series of limited series, and we have a definite storyline mapped out, bringing everything to an ending. After "Three Days Dead" and "Prodigal Sons" (the first two series) comes "Daughter's Danse," "Three Days Dead" was a noir story. "Prodigal Sons" was more of a rip-roaring adventure. "Daughter's Danse" is a horror story, definitely the darkest thing Brian and I have done together. There's no doubt that we love The Damned and that we want to return to that "world" again, but for the immediate future we're focused on The Sixth Gun.

edit3: oh hey, just now

You will definitely be seeing more of THE DAMNED. I love that book, too, and I have plans for a much bigger story. The plan right now is to return to THE DAMNED once Brian and I wrap THE SIXTH GUN.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
And here, a dangling clause waiting for the cliff to fall down...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom