Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
OK, you can banish me to the furthest pit of hell (I'll just come back as a pretender choice in Dom5) but I can't get the map to work. I had standard Shaluda map. I replaced the .map file with the Codexian edition. It doesn't work. What am I missing? I apologize in advance :negative:

Eadee

Scholar
Okay, like I mentioned before, I won't be able to play turns from now on until the 16th of september.
I'd highly appreciate a pause in the game for that time.

If people can't wait that long I'd trust sqeecoo to do a few turns for me, but I'd strongly prefer a pause.

sqeecoo

Arcane
OK, no problem, we'll have a pause from next turn. Get that first turn in guys, so we can all stare at our indies and cry for a week while we wait for Eadee.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Will turn two see the first stalls?
Bets are accepted at the office altar.
86SZ8u1.jpg

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Haha! The armies of Oceania can finally move out without being annihilated by a bunch of mermen indies.

:negative:

One has to wonder what good a dozen barely armored, undisciplined, low morale, low everything troops would do in a starting expansion party...
Edit:
Forgot that they can sneak. What a useful thing to have in an expansion army :lol:

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Haha! The armies of Oceania can finally move out without being annihilated by a bunch of mermen indies.

:negative:

One has to wonder what good a dozen barely armored, undisciplined, low morale, low everything troops would do in a starting expansion party...
Edit:
Forgot that they can sneak. What a useful thing to have in an expansion army :lol:

You're supposed to sneak over to those 10 person militia provinces.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Ugh... well, have fun with it.
Video is uploading, will be available in a couple of minutes:

The Mass Protection I cast at around 0:50 and the first Firestorm hits at around 1:55.

My armies are routed before really entering the gates :D

To be honest, I'm not sure if I would've won if I had not cast Mass Protection. But I think that the Firestorm wouldn't have hit nearly as hard then and the armies probably not routed.
The good thing is that I can always send another wave of a thousand soldiers by just waiting a few turns ;)

Next time, I might even have my fire mage cast some kind of protection.

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ahahaha. Do not worry, it happens to everyone. I have killed several of my armies and even SC by fucking up resistances ("Wait a sec, warrior of Niel was against what?").

Thanks!

mondblut

Arcane
I am still trying to wrap my head around this video.

Ghosts getting bark skin and because of that becoming susceptible to fire? This is just so wrong on so many levels.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I'm taking suggestions for an honorary title for our first staller! I can't think of anything myself :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom