Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Hey! I never, ever made him believe I was a friend. I consider myself a :obviously: gentleman and I value my word!

:negative: I feel like shit. You had to post dat song. Why dat song!? Sorry Zephyr...

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
21cc8w3.jpg

The run-down church we know so well looks strangely lively tonight. Men and women in red flowing robes march around, and inside its ruined walls. They seem restless but determined, never stopping to converse with each other and remaining in complete silence. The night is quiet and the air is heavy with dark omens. Suddenly a gargled cry can be heard, but is immediately stopped… a flash of red light hits the sooted and broken windows… and it's soon gone.

Inside, near the ever-bloody fountain, Zartanna floats gently above a congregation of her most trusted followers. She seems lost in thought, almost serene, contrasting sharply with her minions' attitude. Arch-Bishop Shaft appears specially wrought with despair.

Finally, the ghastly child raises her head and speaks. The wailing has descended to an almost whispering but still shrill tone.

6glh06.jpg
Ah… it is as I had foretold. The lesser kingdoms… they have united against us.

wrden9.jpg
*nervous* Lesser? That's not… that's not the word I would use to describe their armies, your Highness…

e61v7m.jpg
*smiles weakly* They are numerous, yes. The lizards come from the West. They number in the thousands, their mails glittering in the desert sun…

jqnfpv.jpg
*muttering* Stinkin' of embalming fluid, those vipers…

wrden9.jpg
And what of the atlantians, my Lady? They promised to help us!

At this, Zartanna laughs heartily. It sounds as if someone made a cat swallow a bag of crushed glass and then kicked it dowstairs.

e61v7m.jpg
Hahahaha…! Truly, Shaft? Did you truly believe those… slimy toads? Did you think they would honor their promises of aid?

wrden9.jpg
*stubborn* But… my Lady… their envoy said…

e61v7m.jpg
You mean the little frog who gave me this? *she produces some sort of sculpture, a crude carving of what seems to be a woman holding hands with a bipedal amphibian* You mortals are so amusing. They never meant to help us, foolish little man. He is… infatuated with me, somehow. He's not the first, nor will be the last.

vh5l3a.jpg
*whispering* I… thought it meant something…

jqnfpv.jpg
Shut up. This is about to get interesting.

walt1i.jpg
Forgive me, my Lady… what about the princes of Bogarus?

e61v7m.jpg
They have sent their winged spies to our fortresses, but they will not risk a confrontation with Atlantis. They are biding their time. I have recently learned that they negotiated a truce that saved the capital of Man from being sieged by the frogs.

walt1i.jpg
I see. Thank you, my Lady.

wrden9.jpg
And… what about Man? We used to…

e61v7m.jpg
They will be next. They have found a dependable ally, but there can only be one atop the Pantokrator's Throne. Perhaps they will be allowed to live the remainder of their days… in sad contemplation of what could have been.

She pauses and sighs.

e61v7m.jpg
...No, my mortal, flawed, and oh so weak followers. We are all alone, like we always have been. The Covenant we have held is about to be sundered under a tide of unworthy flesh and reanimated bones. *she falls silent again, seemingly hearing something in the distance. Her smile widens as she continues* Samael has been freed from his prison, and he's in debt to the powers that made it possible. The Wheel is moving faster.

az9yps.jpg
*whistles appreciatively* Samael? Are you sure?

e61v7m.jpg
That is what has precipitated this state of affairs. The weaklings are afraid, and with good reason. First it was Igarak… and now Marignon has bound a fallen angel to their service. The skies will be torn asunder and the mountains will roll into the plains... *she sighs lustfully* Would that I were here to see it.

wrden9.jpg
*shakes visibly, repressing some strong emotion* But… my Lady… I thought YOU were the most powerful blood mage in all of Valanis. Why is that…

e61v7m.jpg
You doubt my powers, Shaft? *her smile vanishes* A child could tell you that is not a wise course of action. I AM the most powerful practitioner of blood magic in this forsaken rock.

wrden9.jpg
*desperate* Then… why? Why, my Lady? Why is it that it was not YOU who summoned the Arch Devil? Why have you let us to be surrounded by those degenerate creatures? We are going to die, and all will be for naught!

Zartanna doesn't answer. Though blind, she appears to be looking in the direction of the Arch-Bishop, as if sizing him up.

b3wpp4.jpg
*the lack of a response seems to rile the already-agitated Arch-Bishop even more* Answer me, Zartanna! Why have you come? Weren't you going to lead us to an age of glory and dominance over the rest of the kingdoms and races? To raise Ulm to its proper standing? Weren't we fit to rule all of Valanis?

The bloody girl frowns slightly, which causes Lyuba to take an involuntary step back. Arch-Bishop Shaft continues his rant.

b3wpp4.jpg
Was it all a mere fantasy? Were you lying, Zartanna? We… I have worked for YEARS to make it possible for you to return to this world. You promised us… you promised ME! Ulm was going to rise above every other aspirant to the Pantokrator's Throne! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, YOU WERE GOING TO SIT ON THAT THR-ACK!

Without another word, the Arch-Bishop falls to his knees. His mouth is still open, but no sound comes out. Trembling convulsively, he raises a hand towards Zartanna and slumps to the ground with a muffled noise like a wet bag. The rest of the attendants look at him and then to the bloody child floating in the air above. When she finally speaks, her voice is as needles piercing their eardrums, pouring some vile concoction on their brains.

e61v7m.jpg
Listen well, frail creatures. Clearly, mistakes have been made. First and foremost, this pathetic bag of flesh trembling on the ground was never qualified to become the Covenant's most trusted leader, the Prophet of Zartanna the Wicked. Though he might have summoned me… that is the full extent of his usefulness. He will continue to serve until his body breaks, and then we will appoint another Prophet… IF you are still alive by then.

Nobody says a word. The air is foul with the bloody vapors rising from the fountain.

e61v7m.jpg
You are all destined for death, since the day you opened your eyes. You are weak, frail, imperfect creatures bereft of the makings of true greatness. You will serve our kind for many more cycles before any of you has any chance to trascend into something… more. You look at us, never quite grasping what makes us different. And you will never find out, until you abandon your lowly, earthly concerns… such as the fear of death.

Enemies surround us from all sides. Our forces are few and stationed far away from the capital. We have no chance, absolutely no chance of winning this war. *she raises a clenched fist* And you are going to die, make no mistake. But if you believe in what I just said, if you have really actually LEARNED something from my teachings, from studying the Covenant… you know that you are Blood, and to Blood you shall return. It is a symbol, a cleansing, a renewal.

Zartanna raises her voice and a horrible wailing pervades the air. Tortured souls seem to echo her every word and resonate within every attendant's own.

e61v7m.jpg
We shall FEAST ON THEIR BLOOD as they will FEAST UPON OURS. This is the beginning and the end of all purpose, the reason you mortals exist: YOU WILL DIE FOR ME, FOR I WILL SATE MY THIRST WITH THE CARNAGE YOU WILL WREAK IN MY NAME. *throwing her hands forward, she raises her head and screams* GO AND DIE FOR ZARTANNA!

jqnfpv.jpg
vh5l3a.jpg
walt1i.jpg
*entranced* YES, MY LADY!

Everybody leaves quickly, walking with newfound resolution. Everybody but the tall, pale man in formal dress, who approaches Zartanna with a casual gait and a smile.

az9yps.jpg
I see you haven't lost your touch.

e61v7m.jpg
They will serve their purpose. Ulm is finished. But I can still have some fun before returning to the Abyss.

az9yps.jpg
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure. That little frog seemed really interested in you, you know…?

e61v7m.jpg
Don't be ridiculous and help me. Let us delay the inevitable. Fetch Brauner and Olrox… we are going to need them.

az9yps.jpg
*shrugs, still smiling* As you wish. I see I was right to come… it's never boring around you, dear.

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
I see that Lizzurd has not submitted, and I need to get some sleep. There is still time left on the clock, but I'm gonna extend by 2 hours. I'll leave it up to you to make the call after that, sqeecoo , if I don't make it back by then.

Also:
Mental illness discussion is not a derailment at all. It's the essence of Decline 10.

I guess it's happening in the right place then. :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
Nice catch noisenerd! Unfortunately we got a stall anyway.

Guys, I have tons of stuff to drinkdo this weekend, if you don't mind I'd postpone this turn till Tuesday so I can do it properly.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Oh, please do! I'm currently working on a neighbouring state ans the setup I brought to connect my old Macbook to the net doesn't work. I'd require posponement until Wednesday to be sure...

I know it's a bit much and the good fellas kicking my arse might take offense but... It's a dyin' man last request.
Probably.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Oh, please do! I'm currently working on a neighbouring state ans the setup I brought to connect my old Macbook to the net doesn't work. I'd require posponement until Wednesday to be sure...

I know it's a bit much and the good fellas kicking my arse might take offense but... It's a dyin' man last request.
Probably.

This guy needs it. Friendly fire is a bitch.

x6RsmlR.jpg

g7Volkc.jpg

g1wWYjh.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
qpzgtqvdoy.jpg

Impaled corpses of rebels were burning alongside the roads of Utevania. Knights in black armours patrolled the province, and nothing could escape their burning gaze. Not even the Spy Master Garcia, who was halted several times on his way to the Cathedral, where Grand Inquisitor de Prado was waiting for his report. Garcia made a single stop at the Inn, replenishing supplies and taking a short nap. When he asked the innkeeper about the knights, the latter explained, smiling broadly, "The Order of the Chalice! Aren't we blessed to have it restored, after so many centuries? Another proof of our divine privilege!" The smile was obviously forced and terrified, and not remotely sincere.

Eventually, the Spy Master has arrived at his destination - the Utevania Cathedral. A couple of tall muscular devils were guarding the doors to the Inner Sanctum, which they opened immidiately, no questions asked. Inside, in the dim light of black candles, de Prado was sitting at his desk. Four massive silhouettes were standing behind his back, watching Garcia's approach.

The air was extremely hot, with an overwhelming scent of brimstone.

nypaevygkx.jpg
You are late.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
It... was... a challeng-ging t-task.

Garcia did his best to stay calm, but the terror was getting the better of him. Now he could see the... faces. The beings in this room were demons, but not just ordinary demons. Could it be that all four of them were..?

olocjmjvyp.jpg
What happened to your manners, Sebastian? Why don't offer your our guest a cup of tea?

This one with a scythe was without doubt Igarak.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Did you acquire the information, Garcia?

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
Y-yes, Your Holiness. However, I was almost caught the first time I tried, some of my contacts were revealed and executed. You should know that Atlantis is aware of our interest now.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Mortals. MORTALS!

Another Arch Devil was looking at Garcia in disgust, swearing and spitting on the floor. His saliva burned through cold stone like molten lava. Magoth.

tsabddxtit.jpg

tsibocxyqc.jpg

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Can't you do a single thing right, you pathetic worms? The fact that you were created in our image is so humiliating. Your god had done it to mock us.

nypaevygkx.jpg
You have disappointed me, Garcia. Now show me the graphs.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
Of course, Your Holiness. Here is the province graph, showing the expansion of Atlantis starting from the vanishing of God. And how it compares to our own...

apexrkpxpr.jpg

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
GWA HA HA HA HA!

The infernal laughter of Buriol was so unbearably loud and cutting, Garcia's ears began to bleed, his faced writhing in agony. De Prado was seemingly unaffected.

tidrctwkoj.jpg

owambcuiej.jpg

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
It is obvious that the frogs are doing way better than you, de Prado. But look at the history! Turns out, you were never a match for Atlantis. Not once. Not even close. GAAAHAHAHA, THIS SHIP IS SINKING, BROTHERS! AND WE ARE GOING DOWN WITH IT, HAHAHA

Garcia fell on his knees, covering his ears. It didn't help. Blood was pouring from them in a steady flow.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
Please, hhrr. Stop.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
I assume this is quite enough, my brother Buriol. I am rather inclined to hear the rest of the Spy Master's intel, which might become problematic if you abrupt his fragile existence in such an undelicate manner. Please, dear Garcia. Continue.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
T-thank you. *Stands up, struggling to keep his calm* Here is what I managed to find out about their forces.

skmulxhokh.jpg

dledotbyws.jpg
So many wars, yet almost no losses. The generals of Atlantis are more talented in warfare than yours, de Prado. A lot more talented.

Calm and calculating, Ethanim examined the army graph with no expression on his face. The fame of this demonic general has spreaded way beyond Inferno. During his countless conquests, Ethanim managed to find a solution to the most difficult war situations, and emerge victorious against all odds.

bbnjbqaalf.jpg

xgnjldefcz.jpg

nypaevygkx.jpg
How does their military power compare to our own?

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
I've put together the army graphs earlier this week:

rcojeiaeic.png

nypaevygkx.jpg
As I thought.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
They are currently engaged in war against Ulm, as you surely know, Your Holiness. Alas, the fortune is not on the side of humanity.

ksirszmvkf.jpg

kadyfntsgl.jpg
*Spits on the report* Fucking salt-vomiting abominations, they live to disgust me.

dledotbyws.jpg
Any details on that battle? It was supposed to be the storming of a castle. How could it go so perfect for Atlantis?

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
A pitch-black darkness covered the province right before the storming. Ulmen forces formed in lines, its mages assembled a communion, but right after that an Angakok of Atlantis performed a Mass Flight spell. All those frogs with icy armours and weapons outswarmed Ulmen ranks in an instance. The rest was slaughter.

fcmmchzwvv.jpg

Igarak's slow clapping was the only thing breaking a minute-long silence.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
A sublime victory.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
Foolish humans got what they deserved! An imp is more worthy of trust than a frog. What did they expect? To live and prosper in happiness like two good neighbours? HAH

olocjmjvyp.jpg
I've heard that the rulers of Atlantis broke more than one promise when they attacked Ulm by surprise, not to mention their cooperation with other nations. That is a most undignified way of eliminating your enemy. Still an effective one, of course.

nypaevygkx.jpg
How long are they going to be occupied with Ulm?

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
I'm afraid no longer, Your Holiness. They are still sieging a castle in Sleepy Mountains province, where The Lower Throne lies. They have conquered Spires of Ascension province, and will probably conquer a few more. But this war is basically over for Atlanits. C'tis will take over the rest of Ulm.

nypaevygkx.jpg
What do you know about further intentions of Atlantis?

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
A very reliable source of mine told me that Atlanis has gathered an alliance against Marignon.

nypaevygkx.jpg
I am not worried about Pangaea or Lemuria.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
No, Your Holiness. Apparently, Atlantis is allied with Mictlan and Bogarus.

A long, thick, heavy silence devoured the room once more.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Say. Again.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
I-I don't know the details, Your Holiness. Apparently, the rulers of Mictlan and Bogarus were brainwashed. The diplomats of Atlantis somehow convinced the humans that Marignon is the greatest threat in the world, being both strongest and largest nation, and has to be taken down in a joint effort. Heavy bribes were involved, obviously, otherwise Bogarus would not betray your holy trust like that. And...

nypaevygkx.jpg
Out.

fdnjbuuuez.jpg
... I'm sorry?

kadyfntsgl.jpg
GET THE FUCK OOOOOUT! *spits straight in Garcia's eye*

With blood streaming from an empty eyesocket, the Spy Master escaped from the Inner Sanctum, running and screaming. The devil guardians closed the doors behind him.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
If I am allowed a small remark regarding your diplomacy, my dear Sebastian. It is not particularly... Now how do I put it mildly?

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
It is shit. *snorts*

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Yes, thank you, brother Buriol.

nypaevygkx.jpg
I have been expecting the savages from Mictlan to try and invade Marignon for a long time. And I don't fear Atlantis at all.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Yet instead of wiping out Bogarus years ago, you've been protecting these vermins, counting on their support against Atlantis in the future.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
*smirks* Come on, Magoth. This alliance is a surprise even for you. Who would know that a supposedly half-rational human being would follow orders from frogs, which murder their own population every day, just for fun? Now that I think of it, the frog creatures surely know how to have fun!

nypaevygkx.jpg
Marignon has ongoing NAPs with all three nations in question.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
FUCK treaties. You have an army ready and waiting on the borders of Atlantis, de Prado. Attack them NOW. When the seas turn red with their blood, and filled with frog corpses, THEN you can start negotiations with other treacherous scum bordering your joke of a nation.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
(I wonder if their blood is actually red?)

nypaevygkx.jpg
First I will remind them of what happened to the nation that tried to conspire against Marignon last time.

dledotbyws.jpg
No.

The demonic general was thinking in silence for long enough.

nypaevygkx.jpg
You think I shouldn't start negotiations? My diplomats are well capable of reasoning Bogarus and Mictlan, no matter how brainwashed they are.

dledotbyws.jpg
That is exactly what I'm worried of, de Prado. If Marignon attempts to fight Atlantis one on one, you shall lose. Your forces are strong enough to win battles, but Atlanits has a better position and economy to win a long-lasting war. You will never out-maneuver or out-raid them. Marignon will suffer heavy economic losses, and eventually it will crumble.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
And you suggest to fight two other nations at the same time for what purpose exactly? To go down more loudly? hurr hurr hurr

dledotbyws.jpg
I had a situation like this once, when my personal cohort was struggling to survive against the legions of Asmodeus. His numbers were vastly larger, but we had a better defensive position.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Spare us your war stories, Ethanim. Straight to the point.

dledotbyws.jpg
Asmodeus was wasting a lot of time on breaching our defences. Meanwhile, I used the bulk of my own army to crush his weaker allies, approaching my forces from other sides. They thought that they are safe under the protection of mighty Asmodeus. But in reality, he didn't care about them at all. Eventually, I annihilated all of them, plundering their property and recruiting fresh warriors in my cohort afterwards. By the time Asmodeus took over some of my positions, I was thrice as stronger overall. And had no problem destroying his legions during a counter-attack.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Interesting.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Indeed. I think we should all trust the experience of our brother Ethanim.

dledotbyws.jpg
Prepare your forces, de Prado. Mictlan and Bogarus are weak and vulnerable - once they give you an excuse, expand on both of them. It will compensate any losses you might suffer during the Atlantis invasion.

nypaevygkx.jpg
So be it. I want all of you to join my most trusted servants and aid them in every way you can. Support them on the battlefield; lend your advice; teach and protect them. Igarak, you will join Tomaso del Monferrada in Strongbay. Your task is to protect the citadel and surrounding area against Lemuria, and to prepare an attack on Atlantis. As soon as I order it.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
As you wish, dear Sebastian. I've heard intriguing snippets about general Tomaso and his companions. I am figuratively dying to become acquainted with these mortals.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Buriol, you will accompany Don Diego de Medrana and the Royal Fleet, wherever it sails. Your primary mission is to support other frontiers, reclaiming lost lands and hitting the soft spots of my enemies.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
GWAHAHAHAHAH, they will NEVER see me coming!

nypaevygkx.jpg
Ethanim, you will stay with me for now. Together we shall plan an attack on Mictlan, which you will lead personally.

dledotbyws.jpg
Can't say that I'm honored. Well, at least this won't be my easiest war. I remember one imp who called himself the "Pippet Lord", and fancied an "army" of overgrown fire bugs...

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Oh, shut it, Ethanim. It's exhausting enough to stay here, even when you don't say anything.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Mictlan has Bune under its service.

dledotbyws.jpg
The Ice Devil dabbling in death magic? I know him. Maybe things will be more interesting than I think, but I doubt it. This whole nation is weakened after Lemurian war.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
De Prado, give your pathetic order already, I'm full of this place and your company. Am I to dispose of Bogarus?

nypaevygkx.jpg
You are to fly to the capital and help with preparations. Cardinal Carmont will meet you there. Furcas will lead the effort, once I bind him to my will.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Furcas will lead it? Am I supposed to stay in your capital doing nothing?

nypaevygkx.jpg
On the contrary. You are the most proficient astral mage in the entire nation. I need your expertise for something very special, and crucial to my plans. Carmont will fill you into the details.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Fine, whatever. As if mortals were capable of planning anyway. *spits*

As the Arch Devils left the Inner Sanctum, the air became more breathable. But as soon as the next visitor entered the room, a new scent followed. It smelled of blood, death, and ancient fury.

nypaevygkx.jpg
The time of great war is coming, Samael. You will lead a host of Fallen Angels. Do not show my enemies any mercy, for you are my hand and my Judgement. ALL traitors must die.

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
yhaoqh.png
Wait, what?

cklzpd.png
I do admit that the action on Mapito Cliff was one of wonder. Our tech advances were nice! And it was one of our favourite movies too.

yhaoqh.png
What about Grimwulf? IT'S TIME TO TAKE A DECISIVE ACTION FOR THE GOOD OF ALL! TIME TO MAKE A STAND FOR THE FREEDOM OF THE PEOPLES!

cklzpd.png
WE SURRENDER.

yhaoqh.png
..... c'mon, can you at least try?

cklzpd.png
Others won't. Why even bother. Ask to the monkeys down in department 42. Does not make even sense. And the bogus claims of an "alliance" are too dangerous to let them spread. What, you want to give him more chances for a good casus belli?

White-Flag.jpg

(And Grimwulf, you fuck, you stole my post for Mass Flight! I LOVE Jetpacks.)

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I finally reached a post number which carries deep numerological meaning.

I want to share this Experience with all of you. Let us praise the greatest one, he who brings the Light of understanding amidst the chaos, he who sits upon the throne. Let us hail:

Codex Troll! :rpgcodex:

Oh, wait, you were expecting to find Satan here? Here you go:
18782.jpg

Lizzurd

Cipher
People, why don't you even try to fight Grimwulf? You are so afraid of him and his previous successes that you even don't want to try. Even if someone has won a few games already it doesn't make him totally invincible! However everyone try to save their asses and lose the game. Again.
This reminds me of Munich Agreement.
England has been offered a choice between war and shame. She has chosen shame, and will get war.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Hey! I have perfectly good reasons for not fighting him! We spawned on the opposite sides of the map!

We already share a border, obviously not due to my conquests :negative:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Why don't you try to fight Grimwulf?
I am already in war with Mictlan, and I have very limited attacking capabilities.

Although I have to think about sending some bane venom scouts into your lands...

Dayyālu

Arcane
People, why don't you even try to fight Grimwulf?

I could reply with a multi-layered analysis of our combat strengths and detail regarding the optimal window of opportunity to attack a Blood Nation, about balance of resources and stuff, but this is enough:

rqaxhp.jpg

All forts, blood patrols, and Demons. Why the fuck you believe I'm attacking people all around? Want to fight a bit more before getting Angelstomped.

Game's lost, it's just how long until teh Grimwulf reaches you.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I am already in war with Mictlan, and I have very limited attacking capabilities.

You were the one who declared war on Marignon. Other people often make the same mistake, trying to bite more than they can chew. DON'T go aggro on other players, Grimwulf or not, if you have plenty of unfinished enemies. I forgot the last time I had to attack somebody first - when was it, really? Decline 2? People always try to do something. While I'm just gud at defending myself.

But somehow, I'm always the bad guy in the end.

Athough I have to think about sending some bane venom scouts into your lands...

Please do. I've sold the last one already, it fetched a nice price on the global market.

Lizzurd

Cipher
You were the one who declared war on Marignon. Other people often make the same mistake, trying to bite more than they can chew. DON'T go aggro on other players, Grimwulf or not, if you have plenty of unfinished enemies. I forgot the last time I had to attack somebody first - when was it, really? Decline 2? People always try to do something. While I'm just gud at defending myself.

You are wrong, I didn't attack you.

Lizzurd

Cipher

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom