Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Try technical education in your next life.

My social skills would suck then. I mean, just looking at your diplomacy in this game makes me happy I've finished faculty of Law.

Once the game gets llambombed, it's done. Llamabeast couldn't do anything with Decline 2 - what makes you think Decline 10 is more special?

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Huh. I came here to ask for an extension and what do I find? The startling revelation that I might have something in common with Grimwulf . That "Faculty of Law" thing. Oh, and the game is about to implode too.

I've been lazy with diplo, I apologise. That said, I'm enjoying this. But since I didn't stale, I'm not going to vote. If you guys wanna fiddle with the red button, go ahead.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I still vote for the risky red button but let's decide or at least extend today, I have barely looked at the turn and it's due fairly early tomorrow. Zephyr also needs an extension from what I gather in his post, distracted as he is by Grimwulf's revelation.

Dayyālu

Arcane
The situation is fairly different from Decline2 , where the llamabomb was caused by Ohlmann's mod impacting with the patch. Here, we can bother llamabeast to restore the "flawed" turn with the 4 stales turn in the case of catastrophic bomb. It will be somewhat clunky if it happens, and it pains me to support lizzurd, but it can be done.

Then, from our Humanities department, the order is one and one only: PUSH THE BUTTON

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Oh, come on. Don't do it again, noisenerd, another mass stale in a row will royally fuck up the whole game. And the worst part, I don't even feel like making this turn, since people decided to roll it back.

It's all Lizzurd's fault. If you didn't abuse the admin privileges, both me and you would probably have the password right now.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Oh, come on. Don't do it again, noisenerd, another mass stale in a row will royally fuck up the whole game. And the worst part, I don't even feel like making this turn, since people decided to roll it back.

It's all Lizzurd's fault. If you didn't abuse the admin privileges, both me and you would probably have the password right now.

You've got ~15 hours, what's the big deal. Submit your turns on time people, just in case.

Lizzurd

Cipher
I wish to notice that since I and Grim were striped out of passwords the amount of stales increased in a three or even more times.

And I don't even speak of the early steps of the game, when there was NOT EVEN ONE stale.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I've submitted a half-assed turn because stalling is against my religious beliefs, but I'm hoping for noisenerd to give us a reset/extension!

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Sorry for the absence again guys, couldn't be helped. I have hit the rollback button. I recommend deleting the current .2h and .trn files in your savedgames folder (here it's C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Dominions4\savedgames), as from what I read on the llamaserver page, it's the sending of wrong turns that sometimes confuses the llamabeast. Apparently it's going to say that it's waiting for turns from everyone, but if you sent a turn, you don't need to re-send it. So, from what I understand, only those who staled need to send a turn.

Again, really sorry for the trouble everybody!

Pics please :lol:, I'm interested to see the American equivalent of vivere tra i grebani!

Here you go. The first few are right around where I live, the last two are from a place about 5 minutes away by car. I have lots more. :)

100_6374.jpg

100_5237.jpg

100_6450.jpg

100_6367.jpg

100_5489.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
noisenerd You may want to extend it a bit, because it's going to host at the normal time. I don't care if I stale this old turn, but others..... :lol:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Apparently it's going to say that it's waiting for turns from everyone, but if you sent a turn, you don't need to re-send it. So, from what I understand, only those who staled need to send a turn.

Pretty sure that is wrong. Can you link the source?

as from what I read on the llamaserver page

Couldn't find it there. Maybe I'm crippled on the eye.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Apparently it's going to say that it's waiting for turns from everyone, but if you sent a turn, you don't need to re-send it. So, from what I understand, only those who staled need to send a turn.

Pretty sure that is wrong. Can you link the source?

http://www.llamaserver.net/doAdminAction.cgi?game=CodexNoob&action=rollback

I'm crying now

:negative:

Oh ffs, just noticed this. Extend pls noisenerd I'll be home in 3 hours min...

Also for this

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Errrr... I don't think there are enough Grebani in the whole country to match that!

Edit: Fucking bus, I'm almost there! but I see that only 2 people submitted... We need at least a second admin to cover night time, if geography doesn't fail it's close to midnight in the nether world.

Edit2: Turn sent! Feels like I paid a karmic debt of sorts.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Hm, so do I send my turn or not?

Ok, so no, apparently. Here's to hoping for no stales! I see my friend Lizzurd has changed his moves after the losses he suffered in the alternate reality :D

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, I guess we can call that a success, kinda :negative:

Also I was just kidding about Lizzurd, he did the same turn as far as I can see. I got waaay less bloodslaves this time around tho :)

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Dammit. I managed to send Turn 46 and all I got was a bad rerun from the "Sideways Timeline" from Lost. Well, here's hoping it doesn't happen again!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom