Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Debate which RPG setting has the richest/most interesting/highest quality lore.

Which RPG setting has the richest/most interesting/highest quality lore?

• Total voters

Avellion

Erudite
I like the fact that out of the 158 votes that have been counted so far, not a single one has gone to Dragon Age.
Star Wars is another setting with a MASSIVE expanded universe that isn't present on the list.
My shit is more well written than most of the Expanded Universe (my english teacher back in high school even refused to let someone read Star Wars EU stuff for his english work), as a matter of fact, the only EU stuff that I can think of that does not piss me off or bore me was Kotor 2.

Last edited:

nikolokolus

Arcane
All I had to do was read the books in an Elder Scrolls game to realize that they spent a helluva lot of time developing a cosmography and history that would make the foundation for a great game. Perhaps Bethesda's designers will actually read them some day and take it to heart to heart when they make the next ES game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom