Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Dead State Design Update

Esquilax

Arcane
AI in the Age of Decadence Combat Demo was solid, I doubt that they will fuck it up. Goddamn did I hate the Triarii - their main guy would throw nets at me while the other two would force me into an engagement. Then, just as soon as I would manage to get the net off, the Triarii Leader would throw another net at me to make me easier to hit. I was very surprised with how clever the enemies were.

In a recent ITS thread, Oscar mentioned that a 2011 release was unlikely for Dead State. I would look for it, but perhaps somebody less lazy than I am could find it.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
Esquilax said:
In a recent ITS thread, Oscar mentioned that a 2011 release was unlikely for Dead State. I would look for it, but perhaps somebody less lazy than I am could find it.

I had a read through that thread since my last comment and they are refusing to give dates. So I have no idea what 'Release 2011' is doing in that article.

One thing that will make the wait shorter, is reading Brian's posts about his design process.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
MicoSelva said:
I fail to see purpose for product-driven merchandise, when the product itself (i.e. the game) is not available yet.

That's why I don't work in marketing, probably.

A good marketer can sell 3 inch dicks in a faggot colony.

Ermm

Erudite
Abelon Blanchetourbe said:
first NPC shots and portraits

b9a5c3fcf2905ec5f6e9513d9c1c0.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

I have hard time decide if she is human or zombie with a gun.

And is that from Dead State?

zeitgeist

Magister
Overweight Manatee said:
Is the guy in red reaching into the other guys body and performing a fatality or something? :lol:
Perhaps he is performing psychic surgery on a comrade in need?

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Overweight Manatee said:
Is the guy in red reaching into the other guys body and performing a fatality or something? :lol:

More like Agent Smith in The Matrix.

BTW, here is one of the latest portraits:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom