Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turn-Based Tactics Dead Season - zombie turn-based tactics

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2666550/view/4199117159745409473

Announcing Dead Season, coming in 2024
A Brand New Turn-Based Tactics Game

I’m excited to finally reveal my game, Dead Season, to the world! It’s a brand new turn-based tactics game set in a post-apocalyptic zombie world, slated to release in 2024. I'm Pavel Kharev, the founder behind Snail Bite, an independent game studio based in the Netherlands, and solo developer of Dead Season.

Overrun by the relentless scourge of the undead, the world as we know it has crumbled. Amidst of all that chaos, a group of unlikely survivors band together with one goal: to outlast the Dead Season.

You control a group of 4 survivors in their struggle to survive the zombie apocalypse. Scavenge for items, complete objectives, and strategize to endure against undead hordes through narrow escapes and close calls, but beware: the noise attracts more danger. Can you escape the outbreak's grip?

I’m eager to share more about the game over the coming months. So keep up to date with all the news on our social media channels below, or by clicking the ‘Follow’ button on the Steam page!

9ted6

Educated
Kinda just looks like a jankier Urban Strife IMO. Need to see more of it.

Zombies have never seemed like a great fit for TB tactics to me, though the only one I’ve actually played was Dead State (which did nothing disabuse me of this notion).

notpl

Arbiter
why zombies

:negative:

why always motherfucking zombies

:negative::negative::negative:
Is it always zombies? I feel like turn-based tactics games are mostly about soldiers fighting other soldiers, with one or two (rather notable) examples about soldiers fighting aliens. Don't recall a lot of zombie killing in that sphere.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
yeah me too

tbh im becoming disappointed with (lack of) character systems in Urban Strife... fucking show me some builds, enough ballistics

and i dont care when it releases, just be good

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom