Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dark Souls III Coming in April 2016, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen in January

Xenich

Cipher
Your points are invalid for the simple reason that you use your own retarded skillz ( or lackthereoff) to decide if the game "sucks" as if the whole world waits breathlessly for your fucking opinion because guess what where in the Codex (pretty much as you are used to in real life) you and your opinion dont value for shit. and as for begin awesome I wouldnt consider having simple hand eye cordination and the patience to learn how to play a game the benchmark for my awesomeness But Thanks.
In simple terms, you dont have the capacity to appreciate a masterpiece game like this because you lack the ability to play it, hell even that chick with the driving wheel can beat the game with it so believe me it Is no Ulysess to get through but in a sense it is fitting that you cannot play it since you dont deserve to since you lack both the motor skills and the intelectual capacity to appreciate it
Fucking casual piece of shit

Spoken like a casual gamer who thinks he is hardcore because he plays a current generation console tard game that can be beaten without using any of its RPG elements. Its an arcade game dumb ass. That is right moron, its a silly arcade game. Why, its just a pretty version of Dragon's Lair or other similar pattern game.

*Look at me, roll... buton button, roll, button, button, roll, button, button! Look ma, I am so l33t! I am deh bestest gamur eva!*

Pathetic little child idiot.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Maybe Dark Souls can be "beaten without using any of its RPG elements" by an autistic NEET who's played it a thousand times before, but if that's enough to make it an arcade game then so are most of the Kodex Kool Klassics.

Xenich

Cipher
Maybe Dark Souls can be "beaten without using any of its RPG elements" by an autistic NEET who's played it a thousand times before, but if that's enough to make it an arcade game then so are most of the Kodex Kool Klassics.

It can be done, it can be done the first time as well. The point is that the fights are all arcade fights, pattern fights (like all arcade games), nothing more.

As for most of the other games... go ahead.. list some. I already showed you Morrowind example to be bullshit because it was an exploit. Go ahead, show us here how all the other games on the list are the same.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
In to the ignore bin you go fucktard, not only are you a retarded little ass fiend but still I dont consider myself hardcore for beeating the Souls games; any Idiot with little skill and some guts can do it, just check out youtube so the fact that you dont have the simple skills or perseverence is representative of what kind of retarded loser you are for blaming rhe game for your own deficiencies. To dismiss the game because it is too hard is a show of how fucktards like you think naybe you feel cheated. Why are you even here? Go play some Mario or whack of to the Fallout 4 preview som more

Xenich

Cipher
In to the ignore bin you go fucktard, not only are you a retarded little ass fiend but still I dont consider myself hardcore for beeating the Souls games; any Idiot with little skill and some guts can do it, just check out youtube so the fact that you dont have the simple skills or perseverence is representative of what kind of retarded loser you are for blaming rhe game for your own deficiencies. To dismiss the game because it is too hard is a show of how fucktards like you think naybe you feel cheated. Why are you even here? Go play some Mario or whack of to the Fallout 4 preview som more

LOL

What are you like 10? LOL I mean, seriously Fanboy doesn't even cut it.

LEAVE DARK SOULS ALONE!!!! WAAAAAA WAAAAAA /SNIFF

Here is a tissue little baby.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Gotta say, I'd love to see an arcade which features 50+ hour metroidvania dungeon crawlers on their cabs.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Also, i've always wondered why we had those kind of combat rolls. Who the hell would do that in a fight ? WHy not just jump/leap to a side or backward, like som bosses actually do ?

They do this in bloodborne when you're locked on to a target.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom