Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DAO and DA2 will have kids.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
This will be fucking EPIC! EPIC, I tell you! It will have stats but you wont have to use them, even a little bit! Hopefully we will see more exploding dorkspawn and aweshum button effects :thumbsup:

Stinger

Arcane
Muzyka points to "a misalignment of expectation" for the sequel, which explains the negative reaction some die-hard fans had when experiencing the changes made to Dragon Age 2.

How fucking dare you have an expectation that the game would actually be good! Dirty peasants just buy our games and dlcs!

Fuck, I can't stand these guys and the constant PR bullshit talk they use.

Also...combining the best aspects of DA: Origins and DA2? So....it's just DA: Origins again? Not much of an improvement though.

Wait a second, why is this in General RPG?

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Stinger said:
Also...combining the best aspects of DA: Origins and DA2? So....it's just DA: Origins again? Not much of an improvement though.

Wait a second, why is this in General RPG?

Because DA:O is the RPG of the year in kodex :smug:

Renegen

Arcane
Pretty sick and twisted of Bioware to hype DA2 like crazy and then blame the fans who had sky high expectations.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Renegen said:
Pretty sick and twisted of Bioware to hype DA2 like crazy and then blame the fans who had sky high expectations.

The whole hype was Button - awesome and more fucking romances. Bio did deliver that. But somehow tards didin't like it.

Stinger

Arcane
Eh, i don't think Bio even delivered on the button->Awesome connection. Whenever i pressed buttons I took a tiny chip off the enemy's bloated HP bar...nothing awesome happening here.

They did deliver on the ridiculous amount of romances though...it should be noted that the Fans have started demanding that Varric be romanced too....and Bioware might actually be responding to this......X_X

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Stinger said:
Eh, i don't think Bio even delivered on the button->Awesome connection. Whenever i pressed buttons I took a tiny chip off the enemy's bloated HP bar...nothing awesome happening here.

They did deliver on the ridiculous amount of romances though...it should be noted that the Fans have started demanding that Varric be romanced too....and Bioware might actually be responding to this......X_X

Ehem, the exploding dorkspawn?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
racofer said:
Can my male Hawke impregnate or get impregnated by Anders?
That depends on what canon BioWare decides to use for Dragon Age 3 and also if pregnancy is even going to be a feature. Hopefully mods won't fix it.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
in the event the happy couple is unable to conceive might I suggest adoption from the affordable Obsidian test tube orphanage

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Have no fear the codex will use its monumental internet community powers to make Dragon Age : New Denerim very successful in fact so successful that they will buy out Bioware and make David Gaider write Alpha Protocol II

Multi-headed Cow

Bahamut said:
So Warden and Hawke will have gay sex?
Bioware innovating once again, first time players will be able to romance another PC. Players will reach awesome new heights of epic gameplay as they spin two dialog wheels at once and control both sides of the conversation. Remember how button awesome? Well now thumbsticks awesome.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
2012: BioWare contracted to make The Sims: Dragon Age Edition.

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2
Multi-headed Cow said:
Bahamut said:
So Warden and Hawke will have gay sex?
Bioware innovating once again, first time players will be able to romance another PC. Players will reach awesome new heights of epic gameplay as they spin two dialog wheels at once and control both sides of the conversation. Remember how button awesome? Well now thumbsticks awesome.
:thumbsup:

MetalCraze

Arcane
sea said:

2013: EA Edmonton is being closed, David Gaider joins Bethesda to write for Fallout 4: Rise of the Mutants

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Multi-headed Cow said:
Bioware innovating once again, first time players will be able to romance another PC. Players will reach awesome new heights of epic gameplay as they spin two dialog wheels at once and control both sides of the conversation

You are not thinking out of the box enough. Why should you be limited to casual roleplaying with just your own character, when you can roleplay the other characters as well? Tell the story your way by choosing how npcs will react to your dialog! Old school roleplayers who want even more of a challenge can choose negative responses each time!

racofer

Thread Incliner
MetalCraze said:
sea said:

2013: EA Edmonton is being closed, David Gaider joins Bethesda to write for Fallout 4: Rise of the Mutants

For too long the Super Mutants have been oppressed and hunted down by the Brotherhood of Steel. Many have been captured and locked away in underground facilities, where small amount of their blood is taken and stored, containing their unique isotope radioactive signature. Should a Super Mutant ever escape the Brotherhood, the BoS Templars will hunt down and mercilessly kill these rebellious creatures.

Embark on an epic journey, and discover how you progressed from Gary 1203 to the Hero of DC. You escaped vault 23 along with your brothers, searching for a place to start anew and call home. When all hope was lost, you encountered Harold, the Mutant of the Wilds, who saved you from certain death in exchange from a favor which will forever change the world of Fallout.

8yxqxl.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom