Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA2 has leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Jack said:
Judging from this fresh comparison pic fresh from /v/ it really doesn't bring much to the game.
See for yourself.
You didn't flip them did you? because the DX9 looks much more detailed than the 11 in the top screenshot...

racofer said:
Of course. I have all links for every piece of DLC for origins
You mean this list? :smug:

racofer

Thread Incliner
Update: I've managed to crack (myself) the two DLCs for DA2! :smug:

Other people at the forum I posted the guide managed to get it working in game. Now it's only a matter of checking it out myself.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
racofer said:
Update: I've managed to crack (myself) the two DLCs for DA2! :smug:

Other people at the forum I posted the guide managed to get it working in game. Now it's only a matter of checking it out myself.

Are you going to do all the HOT male/male romances first racofer?

racofer

Thread Incliner
I will aim for the three/foursomes first.

Later on on consecutive replays I shall explore all relationships more in depth though.

Black

Arcane
Jaesun said:
Black said:
Dragon Age sex scenes:

Anders (gay, must see):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPUvRl97DTw

oh my god. I'm gay and had to turn that off. Could not watch it. D:

da2hungry.png

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Jaesun said:
Black said:
Dragon Age sex scenes:

Anders (gay, must see):

THIS is some sappy Twilight 13 year old slash fanfic right there.
This game dose more to Damage the gay movement then most religious groups could dream of.

Because if this was truly how gay people acted i would be out there screaming about how god hates fags.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
CrimsonAngel said:
Jaesun said:
Black said:
Dragon Age sex scenes:

Anders (gay, must see):

THIS is some sappy Twilight 13 year old slash fanfic right there.
This game dose more to Damage the gay movement then most religious groups could dream of.

Because if this was truly how gay people acted i would be out there with a sing saying god hates fags.

Well said. :salute:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
racofer said:
Update: I've managed to crack (myself) the two DLCs for DA2!
Is it an encryption system like DAO's, or an entitlement one like ME2?

racofer

Thread Incliner
Sceptic said:
racofer said:
Update: I've managed to crack (myself) the two DLCs for DA2!
Is it an encryption system like DAO's, or an entitlement one like ME2?

Entitlement. But now I'm getting feedback from other people that it didn't really work for them, so...

What I would really like to motherfucking know is where the Black Emporium is supposed to be. That's only way I can verify.

KevinV12000

Arcane

drsnodgrass

Novice
Oh god, that's some of the most cringeworthy "romance" I have ever witnessed. I guess Keanu and Moss were busy?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm happily seeding the THETA and RELOADED versions of this classic wherever I can.....Gotta spread the love...:smug:

The more people that pirate this, the more butthurt will Bioware and EA be and the more likely they will spare us any more turds on the PC.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
racofer said:
What I would really like to motherfucking know is where the Black Emporium is supposed to be. That's only way I can verify.
Only reference I can find is "under Kirkwall", no further instructions on how to get there. My guess is if you have a save in Kirkwall it should be relatively easy to check if it's there or not.

And WTF Bioware? DAO had this nice list of all DLC's, with the ones you downloaded, the ones you installed, the ones you activated, and if they're not working exactly what the problem is. Then ME2 and DA2 come out and you have to guess if things are working properly. Even with this they keep going backwards.

Monocause

Arcane
Damn, seems that the save-game issue is related to single core CPUs. Just how much can you fuck up? I can run the game easily on my rig. Just loaded the savegame from Treave and fucked around a bit to see if I'll suffer any FPS issues or other CPU-related stuff, nope.

Guess no DA2 for me until a patch or an unofficial fix comes out. Oh well, I can live with that.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Freelance Henchman said:
(pants)

:lol: That's an actual subtitle for the Ander scene.

ANDERS: But I'm still a man, don't expect me to resist forever
HAWKE: How long will it take before I drive you mad?
BOTH: (Pants)

HAWKE [referring to the spirit or whatever possessing Anders' body]: So he's kind of an unwilling participant in our threesome?

Black

Arcane
commie said:
I'm happily seeding the THETA and RELOADED versions of this classic wherever I can.....Gotta spread the love...:smug:

The more people that pirate this, the more butthurt will Bioware and EA be and the more likely they will spare us any more turds on the PC.

It's one of these cases where I wish "pirated copy = lost sale" was true.
I'd seed the shit out of da2 in that case.

Btw, I'M FUCKING HUNGRY AND I WANT TO BE A DRAGON

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom