Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RTS D.O.R.F. Real-Time Strategic Conflict: Now on Steam!

ArchAngel

Arcane
Looks cool. Gives me Original War vibes for some reason, even though Command & Conquer or Total Annihilation is probably a better way to describe the gameplay. I am not a big fan of RTS games anymore, but this could be a retro title worth checking out. I hope for the game to have some nice single-player campaign to go through. Although I am probably being fabulously optimistic here...
It is definitely Red Alert inspired (in almost all ways including music). Big units on the screen gives even more RA vibes going back to world of 640p monitors.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
Looks cool. Gives me Original War vibes for some reason, even though Command & Conquer or Total Annihilation is probably a better way to describe the gameplay. I am not a big fan of RTS games anymore, but this could be a retro title worth checking out. I hope for the game to have some nice single-player campaign to go through. Although I am probably being fabulously optimistic here...
It is definitely Red Alert inspired (in almost all ways including music). Big units on the screen gives even more RA vibes going back to world of 640p monitors.
It looks more RA than the modern CnC games and Tempest Rising, that's for sure.

deama

Prophet
Oh shit, is this not release yet still? Oh come on...

Nutmeg

Arcane
Vatnik Wumao
I didn't know but apparently this is built on the OpenRA engine!

The game uses a heavily modified version of OpenRA. Most graphics are created by creating 3D models and then rendering them from an isometric perspective in Maya Autodesk.
That's cool. Game should get some nice new features as the OpenRA gets parity with the original Tiberium Sun engine created 20+ years ago lol.

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Oh shit, is this not release yet still? Oh come on...

Somewhat recent posts
IMG_1735.jpeg

IMG_1736.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom