Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Crispy retardoed my thread about toy cars just because I put a Jamiroquai video in it

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
Who cares if I placed Jamiroquai song. If you asked me politely I would place car toys pics and maybe some other toy car enthusiast would emerge, you hairy pervert. I will report this to authorities and you will hear about this.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Likewise, you could have politely asked me (and still could ask) to restore the thread, on the condition that you either post some pictures of your toy cars in it or at least describe them in some level of detail.

I'm not going to let you stream your consciousness willy-nilly everywhere, AH. RPG Codex is not your personal cuckoo blog.

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
Would you be so kind King Crispy to restore my toy cars thread ? I will post pics of toy cars and describe them.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'm going to take this as a promise that you'll flesh out the original post in your thread. If you don't, then I'm sending it back to Dummyville.

Calling me a cunt isn't helping, btw.

Modron

Arcane
I'm not going to let you stream your consciousness willy-nilly everywhere, AH. RPG Codex is not your personal cuckoo blog.
Why not? Nothing wrong with people creating their own containment threads. Let him autism off in his own thread, then you have a place to stuff all his other offtopic crap instead of just creating 8 million retardo threads. Eventually you'll condition him to just post that stuff in his thread. A number of people made their own little games I am playing right now blog threads over the years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom